• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Torin Jeske Commits

Growing up, Jeske considered himself more of a Montana State fan, just based on proximity and going to games at Bobcat Stadium. He felt his allegiance shifting, though, once he took a game day visit to Missoula and experienced Washington-Grizzly Stadium for the first time.
“It was a blowout game, but it was still in my opinion better than any Montana State game I’ve been to,” he said.

Huh? Their? Whose others? WTH are you talking about old man? Lost again? Wonder if meds could help keep you on task?

I asked you in another thread if you could explain why you think the ‘24 schedule is easier than last year’s but you could not make a FB post to save your life.

Also, your obsession with me is becoming creepy. I own you and live in your head rent free 24/7 and because your head is up your ass, I also live in your butt. Think about that.
I think you live in more butts than mine, Skippy

Kid has a good frame. He's going to have to add 50 pounds, that's tough when you're burning calories on a football team. We had a tight end living in our apartment complex in college who was expected to be eating a peanut butter sandwich whenever the trainer spotted him on campus. That kid never stopped eating.

Back