• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

2015 Tunnel Run

AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Id like to see a tunnel run with every senior player walking across an iconic location in a bunch of different Montana towns from across the state. From Sidney & Glendive, Havre, Plentywood, Libby, Dillon. Hit all the corners. That of course would be time consuming and probably expensive haha.

There's an iconic location in Plentywood? :lol: :lol:

Old saying, "There's plentygood in Plentywood". By the way, Plentywood still has a Drive-in movie.

Glendivegriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Id like to see a tunnel run with every senior player walking across an iconic location in a bunch of different Montana towns from across the state. From Sidney & Glendive, Havre, Plentywood, Libby, Dillon. Hit all the corners. That of course would be time consuming and probably expensive haha.

Old saying, "There's plentygood in Plentywood". By the way, Plentywood still has a Drive-in movie.

Nope, it's a prairie sail!

I like the idea of the seniors going around the state, but how about they each just go to their own hometown. Show them walking past the "ENTERING _______" sign or "Welcome to______" sign. And do it for out of state players as well (after all Griz Nation is everywhere). Then show them all walking into the stadium.

Catsrback76 said:
Glendivegriz said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:

Nope, it's a prairie sail!

Yeah. Somebody bought the land and put a house up where the office used to be. My wife is from Plentywood and her cousins used to work at the drive in back when it was open.

Hodor said:
I really didnt care for the one that had some of the players reading that "Pride and Tradition" thing, it was very disjointed awkward i felt. May have worked if you had 1 of the more charismatic players read it and do some as voice over but to cut and paste a handful of guys that war trying to sound tough or have no inflection at all didnt work, also as a bonus Phlu's half open stoner-eyed glare to finish it up

Should just stick to some Mick highlights.. "Griz say their coming", "Takes it to the HOUSE" (with a good voice crack in it) that sort of stuff

This one is one of my fav Griz Football vids, Not a tunnel run but the 09 season felt so special especially that playoff run. Still not over it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uS-pH78phkQ

What a classic! Hauck was (is) a helluva football coach. As thrilled as I am by the excitement that Stitt should bring, I won't forget all that BH did for GrizNation.

Latest posts

Back