• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

ROOT Sports announces Big Sky TV schedule

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
FFS! Go to a bar and quit f***[*] bitching.

Mods, can we get this message pinned under Root Sports Games?

Bollocks! I don't want to pay for cable because I don't watch TV, but I want to watch the Griz games on TV or my computer, for free. Is that too much to ask? Also, what's the deal with the liquor stores? I don't drink, but I want to drink a cocktail, and they make you pay for the booze first! I guess this is what the country has come to.

And the little birdie goes "Cheap, cheap, cheap..." :cry:

BTW: Anybody know if any of the Griz home games are night or twilight :?:

Silvertip said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
FFS! Go to a bar and quit f***[*] bitching.

Mods, can we get this message pinned under Root Sports Games?

Bollocks! I don't want to pay for cable because I don't watch TV, but I want to watch the Griz games on TV or my computer, for free. Is that too much to ask? Also, what's the deal with the liquor stores? I don't drink, but I want to drink a cocktail, and they make you pay for the booze first! I guess this is what the country has come to.

And the little birdie goes "Cheap, cheap, cheap..." :cry:

BTW: Anybody know if any of the Griz home games are night or twilight :?:

Probably won't know for a few more weeks. My guess is the Cal Poly game will be a night game. I would absolutely LOVE it if the EWU game is under the lights. That would amp up the energy that much more.

mtgrizrule said:
biga75 said:
9 of the 10 games feature either the Cats or Griz :thumb:

That makes sense, considering 90% of Big Sky Conference fans consist of those fan bases. At least they know there will be eyes on the tv when either the GRIZ or Cats are televised. Until other conference teams and fans step up their attendance, there is no reason to televise other games not involving the GRIZ or Cats.

Makes an interesting point about what these two members could bring to the table in the MWC.

kemajic said:
MrTitleist said:
Yukon said:
Only complaint I have is when the game is not on, because a stupid Rockies game is on. I live in CO.

I wish I could get stupid Rockies games up here. :(
Being a Rockies fan has to be difficult.

It is the literal worst thing on Earth. Every season same god damn thing. At least no one can accuse me of being a bandwagon fan.

MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:
MrTitleist said:
Yukon said:
Only complaint I have is when the game is not on, because a stupid Rockies game is on. I live in CO.

It is the literal worst thing on Earth. Every season same god damn thing. At least no one can accuse me of being a bandwagon fan.

I can feel your pain. I've been a Cubs fan for all of my 29 years :cry:

biga75 said:
MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:
MrTitleist said:

Fortunately for me as a Mariners fan in Montana that we have ROOT Sports airing those games. The only thing is we haven't been relavent since 2001... :cry:

biga75 said:
MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:
MrTitleist said:

Explains a lot... Wrigley is the worlds greatest patio bar. This may be the year it all turns around. Thankfully you've had the Griz to balance it out.

get'em_griz said:
biga75 said:
MrTitleist said:
kemajic said:

Fortunately for me as a Mariners fan in Montana that we have ROOT Sports airing those games. The only thing is we haven't been relavent since 2001... :cry:

gonna change this year getem. :thumb:

biga75 said:
get'em_griz said:
Griz!ron said:
#@*%! i don't get to watch 5 games this year! How many more years on the root, no internet coverage? are we close to the end of five years.

Well I'm very willing to bet that ROOT Sports will sign with the Big Sky again for a second contract once the first one ends. ROOT Sports has done a fantastic job promoting and presenting Big Sky games.

Except for not allowing online streaming of their games for fans that don't get the channel.

Which costs $5 per month ya tightass

LongTimeCatFan said:
biga75 said:
get'em_griz said:
Griz!ron said:
#@*%! i don't get to watch 5 games this year! How many more years on the root, no internet coverage? are we close to the end of five years.

Well I'm very willing to bet that ROOT Sports will sign with the Big Sky again for a second contract once the first one ends. ROOT Sports has done a fantastic job promoting and presenting Big Sky games.

Except for not allowing online streaming of their games for fans that don't get the channel.

In addition to the $800-$1000 buck a year you pay for the rest of the 150 TV channels you have to but first.

Griz!ron said:
LongTimeCatFan said:
biga75 said:
get'em_griz said:

In addition to the $800-$1000 buck a year you pay for the rest of the 150 TV channels you have to but first.

I spend more than that on booze, food and condoms just on Saturdays during the season. Cinch it up and be a man!

Ursa Major said:
I spend more than that on booze, food and condoms just on Saturdays during the season. Cinch it up and be a man!
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I've had to enable the "parental control" for egriz on all the computers at the House. The 35-year-old is pissed!

UMGriz75 said:
Ursa Major said:
:shock: :shock: :shock:
I've had to enable the "parental control" for egriz on all the computers at the House. The 35-year-old is pissed!
HA! Come on '75, censorship leads to ignorance. Let freedom ring!!

LongTimeCatFan said:
biga75 said:
get'em_griz said:
Griz!ron said:

You missed my later post that said I get Root as part of my dish package :msugrad:
:thumb:

biga75 said:
biga75 said:
get'em_griz said:
Griz!ron said:

For the record though, I do get Root Sports through Dish Network. I just know there are people chipping their teeth all the time because there's no internet feed.

statler & waldorf said:
Cruisin' the Idaho State board and came across a local reporters question to Mike Kramer. "Coach, are you upset that Root will not have any Idaho State games on TV?" Kramer answered, "We'll be on(TV)e:very game in the playoffs."
Damn if I don't admire his confidence.

statler & waldorf said:
statler & waldorf said:
Cruisin' the Idaho State board and came across a local reporters question to Mike Kramer. "Coach, are you upset that Root will not have any Idaho State games on TV?" Kramer answered, "We'll be on(TV)e:very game in the playoffs."
Damn if I don't admire his confidence.
Was one of his players shooting up smack or buying an 8-ball in the background ?

Back