• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Karl Tucker

Alaska Griz said:
grizfan1984 said:
Looks like Karl Tucker from CMR committed to the Cats. Bummer one of the better instate guys.
Did we offer him or something?
No. Just watch his vid and you'll see why. He's not fast. His numbers are lackluster too.

Won't see the field unless there is an intervention of a higher power. Better BB player IMO but I wish him well.

nzone said:
Won't see the field unless there is an intervention of a higher power. Better BB player IMO but I wish him well.

He's got Tanner Bleskin speed, with even better moves, and potential to catch the ball as well in traffic. We'll take him! :thumb:

He does know how to go up and get the ball, ill give him that. He's gonna have a tuffer time makin all those catches against D-1AA football though versus AA high school.

Catsrback76 said:
nzone said:

He's got Tanner Bleskin speed, with even better moves, and potential to catch the ball as well in traffic. We'll take him! :thumb:

Is "Tanner Bleskin speed" good? Great? I'm unfamilar with this reference...Also, did he have any other offers or are you just blindly celebrating because that is what Bobcats do?

Catsrback76 said:
nzone said:

And you know this? How? I've known this kid since grade school.....I'm actually surprised the cats gave this kid a full scholarship.

nzone said:
Catsrback76 said:
nzone said:

And you know this? How? I've known this kid since grade school.....I'm actually surprised the cats gave this kid a full scholarship.

He's got John Goodman speed!

Not the fastest guy, but a very good football player. Runs good routes, is very physical, and has good body control and hands. Numbers suffered because of how heavy they used Grinde (and rightfully so...). Not all of your WRs have to be burners that stretch the field. You also need those guys who move well in space and can get physical with LB's with the explosiveness to get open 5-10 yards down the field or block the 2nd level. He does that well. Also very good at going up and making difficult catches and beating DBs with body control and strong hands. Not sure if he was high on the Griz radar, but he is a good pickup by the Cats in my opinion.

nzone said:
Catsrback76 said:
nzone said:

Well... because you asked. http://www.hudl.com/athlete/2376680/karl-tucker-ii

I also think, obviously no Prukop on speed, but if he develops any skills at QB in his senior season he will be used as a potential wildcat-er as well. Obviously Cramsey is not a good recruiter but he likes what he sees and so do I. Again, we'll take him!

Alaska Griz said:
Catsrback76 said:
nzone said:

Is "Tanner Bleskin speed" good? Great? I'm unfamilar with this reference...Also, did he have any other offers or are you just blindly celebrating because that is what Bobcats do?

No, Tanner Bleskin did not have "good speed". He was pedestrian at best when it came to speed. But he ran precision routes and caught everything thrown to him and ended his career with 2268 total yards catching the ball. Not bad for a tortoise!

Back