• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana/NDSU Roll Call!

So what is griz tailgate etiquette? Walk slowly by while looking longingly at what's on the grill, waiting to get invited or should one just step up and introduce themselves?

BisonCardinal said:
So what is griz tailgate etiquette? Walk slowly by while looking longingly at what's on the grill, waiting to get invited or should one just step up and introduce themselves?

Just stop by and introduce yourselves. You'll be given so many beers, you won't know what to do with them. We take pride in giving the visitors great hospitality! You'll have a great time!

BisonCardinal said:

I will be setting up our tailgate between 8 and 9 am. Lots of beer and food. Feel free to stop by. TCCGriz will be grilling his "famous" babybacks and we will have plenty of other stuff, like Bison burgers! :lol: And there will be copious amounts of alcoholic beverages available!!!

Will be there with my son..we have to spit on Grizo's seats in memory of the kilted one.

I'll be there, staying with my brother. I often sit with him, but for the first time ever, I purchased 4 season tickets, row 9 or 10 in the North End Zone. My other brother will use one seat. A friend from Spokane will use one, and a high school football buddy will use the fourth.

Hammer said:
I will be there, hosting a big tailgate in Lot M-1. KurtisMichael and TCCGriz and their families will be there, as will NLGrizFan and his fiancée. the others are huge Griz fans just not egrizzers. My brother from Butte, several friends from Helena, my son and girlfriend flying in from Denver for this game. TCCGriz will have his world famous babyback ribs going, and lots of other grub and copious amounts of alcoholic beverages. Im guessing we will have between 20 and 30 there. And my tailgate is your tailgate, feel free to stop by and say hi and have a beer!!!! we will start setting up between 8 and 9 am. Can't wait!!!!!!
Yessir!! We'll be there!!! :thumb:

oGriz said:
I'll be there, staying with my brother. I often sit with him, but for the first time ever, I purchased 4 season tickets, row 9 or 10 in the North End Zone. My other brother will use one seat. A friend from Spokane will use one, and a high school football buddy will use the fourth.

what section of the NEZ?

NLGrizFan said:
Hammer said:
I will be there, hosting a big tailgate in Lot M-1. KurtisMichael and TCCGriz and their families will be there, as will NLGrizFan and his fiancée. the others are huge Griz fans just not egrizzers. My brother from Butte, several friends from Helena, my son and girlfriend flying in from Denver for this game. TCCGriz will have his world famous babyback ribs going, and lots of other grub and copious amounts of alcoholic beverages. Im guessing we will have between 20 and 30 there. And my tailgate is your tailgate, feel free to stop by and say hi and have a beer!!!! we will start setting up between 8 and 9 am. Can't wait!!!!!!

You better be!!!! :cool:

Hammer said:
NLGrizFan said:
Hammer said:

You better be!!!! :cool:
You can count on it! The wife and I talk about this game daily!! And all them jokes on FB... That's us thinking and talking about this whole thing!! So Stoked!!

Hammer on what section of NEZ my seats are:

Supposedly in the middle of row 9 or 10, something like that.

oGriz said:
Hammer on what section of NEZ my seats are:

Supposedly in the middle of row 9 or 10, something like that.

there are 3 sections of the NEZ. 130, 131 and 132. Im row 12 sec 130.

I was able to snag season tickets this morning so i'm going... That was the only way i was going to be able to get into this game.. I got a great seat for the year too. Looking forward to it!

:cool:

grizcountry420 said:
I was able to snag season tickets this morning so i'm going... That was the only way i was going to be able to get into this game.. I got a great seat for the year too. Looking forward to it!

:cool:

Welcome to the best club in America, 420!! :thumb:

I got season tickets today too! Really excited. Section 103. Is this section where visitors sit? I hope not.

qwerty15ster said:
I got season tickets today too! Really excited. Section 103. Is this section where visitors sit? I hope not.

I think the visitors are in 102, so you will be close to them!

Back