• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

kittens and the skyhawks

grizcountry420 said:
The cat homer announcer is awful. He makes me wanna puke in my mouth!

He sounds like a manure salesman with a mouth full of samples.

These officials are not good missing obvious calls and hanging on the chicken shit. How did they miss down before that td that got reviewed? 2 of them looking right at it. Thank god the bs got reviews.

signedbewildered said:
From Scat nation. Defense is touted to look 10X better than last year. Yes, TEN times better. Put that in your book.

10 times 0 = 0.

dupuyer griz said:
Griz2k said:
dupuyer griz said:
Utah Michigan game is good too!

Only if you're a Ute.
Incorrect... Just not a Michigan fan unless they're playing Ohio state usc notre dame or Oklahoma.

I switched over to that game, and the difference in defense and tackling is INSANE compared to the DII game with the Cats.

Even worse...talk about being desperate. The Kibbie Dome has a Litehouse salad dressing logo painted into their 50 yard line. The Kibbie is now called Litehouse Field. SMH.

Dmontanagrizzlies said:
Even worse...talk about being desperate. The Kibbie Dome has a Litehouse salad dressing logo painted into their 50 yard line. The Kibbie is now called Litehouse Field. SMH.

Hey, I like Litehouse. They are good people. Strong family full of good kids.

Somebody needs to tell jonah hill 8 man football is football just as much as 11 man...made himself look like an idiot with that statement

biga75 said:
Somebody needs to tell jonah hill 8 man football is football just as much as 11 man...made himself look like an idiot with that statement

I agree.

Back