• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Solution to empty half time crowds

fanofzoo

Lady I know came up with this idea, from Missoula. Guys you will like this. Told her that E-GRIZ is the place for this.

https://www.facebook.com/Incognitotes-1472842636280705/timeline/

Looking at the picture it is hard to say for sure, but it looks like she is hiding her snake in the bag. If true, and this bag allows people to bring both your snake AND your booze into the stadium then this lady might have just solved our half time problem. Fanofzoo I recommend you change the name of this post to Solution to empty half time crowds" :thumb:

Grizbeer said:
Looking at the picture it is hard to say for sure, but it looks like she is hiding her snake in the bag. If true, and this bag allows people to bring both your snake AND your booze into the stadium then this lady might have just solved our half time problem. Fanofzoo I recommend you change the name of this post to Solution to empty half time crowds" :thumb:

Thanks

Forget the snakes and booze. A damn good football team is what people pay to see, and they've been denied that for YEARS. So, they stay in the parking lot, drink beers, eat good food, and talk about the old days. Other theories?

statler & waldorf said:
Forget the snakes and booze. A damn good football team is what people pay to see, and they've been denied that for YEARS. So, they stay in the parking lot, drink beers, eat good food, and talk about the old days. Other theories?

Bingo! :clap:

Can someone explain to me why it is so important the stadium is full after halftime? Honestly asking. Is it the idea the team plays better when everyone is there? It seems it has been pretty rare lately the crowd has caused a false start. Guessing the opposing teams have done a better job preparing for it. Not sure I'm convinced it makes that much of a difference.

Or is it just embarrassing when some tv commentator makes the observation? Would a full stadium after half made a difference in today's game? I saw Brint's comment about the crowd not getting into it until the 4th quarter. I mean, most teams we play have crowds that I doubt matter. Been to a couple games in Ogden. Really doubt the crowd matters there. But they won today. Not trying to instigate anything, just asking why some think it is so important.

Also, I played the game, but it was 20 years ago in high school. Not sure if that means I'm in the club or not.

bhumble said:
statler & waldorf said:

Bingo! :clap:

It is also good practice for road games, which we suck at.

Back