• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

coltanderson

A little teaser for ya's!

http://mtstandard.com/sports/football/butte-s-anderson-knows-the-super-bowlers/article_59df1730-9433-5db0-b08f-f5fc53388050.html

Anderson and Luck will be doing the same thing we'll be doing Sunday -- watching the Super Bowl on the tube. Colt will gather with family and friends in the Mining City.

"My wife and I bought a house in Butte a couple years ago," he noted. "It was an easy transition to come back here and raise our boys as much as we can in Montana and we get over to Missoula as much as we can."

The No Club - I thought that was the U.S. House of Representatives.

Anyway, I just have one question. Will the new owners mind throwing an onion on the grill when you order a burger? Because, for a few years there, you would have gotten your ass kicked if you asked at question at the Mo Club! :lol:

AllWeatherFan said:

Anyway, I just have one question. Will the new owners mind throwing an onion on the grill when you order a burger? Because, for a few years there, you would have gotten your ass kicked if you asked at question at the Mo Club! :lol:
Speaking of ass kicking at the Mo.......how did that ass kicking that PR was gonna level go?

When the Anderson's own the bar, none of your jackasses will be allowed in. Better start sucking up soon if you want to get in.

AllWeatherFan said:

Grilled onions are for pussies. :D :D :D

NO MO GRILLED ONIONS!

Back