• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz top FCS in attendance for second-straight season

CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I wonder how much longer the T-Buff fans will try to convince everyone that (a) their arena doesn't actually suck a hot f*ck, and (b) their state isn't the worst ever and shouldn't be sold to Canada for seven snowballs and a case of Molson. They are doing so well at it already.

But, but, but, the oil money. Keep it, fatties. Ten years ago, you were waddling around killing yourselves on biscuits and gravy and gravy on gravy. Ten years from now, you'll be doing the same. In the interim, nobody has, or will ever, care about an arena team from Fargo. So, calm your mantits.

In other news, I just logged onto ShaggyTexas.com to learn them all on how Montana is a better state than Texas. I think I have them all convinced. It wasn't futile at all.

Penis envy.

I don't know why you guys keep bringing up penises. There must be something about not seeing your own for quite some time that makes you all into talking about them. http://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...l-doesnt-exactly-scream-nfl-franchise-savior/

That picture if f*cking awesome!!! Thank you soooo much for sharing.

P.S. I see my penis when the conditions are right. :wink:

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
I wonder how much longer the T-Buff fans will try to convince everyone that (a) their arena doesn't actually suck a hot f*ck, and (b) their state isn't the worst ever and shouldn't be sold to Canada for seven snowballs and a case of Molson. They are doing so well at it already.

But, but, but, the oil money. Keep it, fatties. Ten years ago, you were waddling around killing yourselves on biscuits and gravy and gravy on gravy. Ten years from now, you'll be doing the same. In the interim, nobody has, or will ever, care about an arena team from Fargo. So, calm your mantits.

In other news, I just logged onto ShaggyTexas.com to learn them all on how Montana is a better state than Texas. I think I have them all convinced. It wasn't futile at all.

Penis envy.

I don't know why you guys keep bringing up penises. There must be something about not seeing your own for quite some time that makes you all into talking about them. http://www.barstoolsports.com/phila...l-doesnt-exactly-scream-nfl-franchise-savior/

Gastric bypass surgery?

yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Penis envy.

No prob, bro. :thumb:

Ursa Major said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:
yeager_fan said:
Penis envy.

Gastric bypass surgery?

I was thinking mirrors and a lift. Not sure if gastric bypass has hit the northern flyovers yet.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
yeager_fan said:
CDAGRIZ said:

Gastric bypass surgery?

I was thinking mirrors and a lift. Not sure if gastric bypass has hit the northern flyovers yet.
I'm sure you're right. I'm sure stapling is still best practice for the NODAK thin.

bgbigdog said:
Yukon said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Half of you guys boasting about how awesome Montana is don't even live there.
Hast to be a top 10 dumbest post ever. This is like saying "A rolls royce is ugly, because I don't own one"

Attention Ursa Major: Dear sir. Can we add a category to this years Brinty's? I'll leave the classification in your capable hands, but Yukon is definitely on to something here. How f$&king dumb troll posters from other boards prove to be is always amazing to me. This gravy-swilling Bakken grad hits my list near the top.

I would be happy to do this. Unfortunately, I sold the rights to the Brinty's to EG for a half rack of tall boy PBRs. Given my BAC at the time of the exchange (and currently), I'm not certain if I was manipulated financially. He had fancy charts and such. I'm currently seeking legal representation and a forensic accountant to insure I was not taken to the cleaners on the deal. That said, Great idea!!

Ursa Major said:
bgbigdog said:
Yukon said:
2011BisonAlumni said:
Half of you guys boasting about how awesome Montana is don't even live there.
Hast to be a top 10 dumbest post ever. This is like saying "A rolls royce is ugly, because I don't own one"

Attention Ursa Major: Dear sir. Can we add a category to this years Brinty's? I'll leave the classification in your capable hands, but Yukon is definitely on to something here. How f$&king dumb troll posters from other boards prove to be is always amazing to me. This gravy-swilling Bakken grad hits my list near the top.

I would be happy to do this. Unfortunately, I sold the rights to the Brinty's to EG for a half rack of tall boy PBRs. Given my BAC at the time of the exchange (and currently), I'm not certain if I was manipulated financially. He had fancy charts and such. I'm currently seeking legal representation and a forensic accountant to insure I was not taken to the cleaners on the deal. That said, Great idea!!

He has certainly taken you to the cleaners on the numbers front (he's decent with them). I can recommend counsel. Look into the Texas Law Hawk or Scott Hoy. Both have probably dominated such cases.

We're not coming back for the rights to POTY, EG, we are coming back for everything. That's life in the NFL.

You'll get NOHING and LIKE if, you rat bastards!! A deal is a deal! I gave up PBRs, dammit.

And the charts and graphs were wahlberg's fault.

EverettGriz said:
You'll get NOHING and LIKE if, you rat bastards!! A deal is a deal! I gave up PBRs, dammit.

And the charts and graphs were wahlberg's fault.

You had better lawyer up, motherfucker. Everyone knows you had Ursa over a barrel and under duress. I don't even need to know the further details of that exchange to know that it means the contract is void in any forum you could possibly imagine. You have nothing. We are coming back for every penny you've ever earned as the POTY arbiter.

EDIT: And Brint gets the same for the misleading charts.
EDIT2: They weren't misleading, but I have a job to do. You are rung-up, Brint!

CDAGRIZ said:

Hands down, the funniest thing I've ever read from you!! :lol: :clap:

CDAGRIZ said:

You calling yourself a nobody? You most certainly care about the Bison. They are all you talk about. FYI, you derailed the thread by bringing up the Bison.

Also Missoula is closer to the Canadian border than Fargo.

NativeGriz said:
BisonCardinal said:
NativeGriz said:
BisonCardinal said:
Well hell, at least we'll be sober in the morning.

http://www.insidermonkey.com/blog/11-states-with-the-highest-suicide-rates-in-america-369825/11/
Guess those pretty mountains aren't the answer to everything.
After a bit of research, you will come to realize most of those people live in the border towns close to ND. All jokes aside there is a lot of poverty in certain areas which has been a part of that horrible situation-very high among Native Americans. You will also find a complete opposite polls that shows Montana's the happiest and take the great pride in where they live. http://www.businessinsider.com/happiest-state-rankings-2016-1 https://mic.com/articles/88603/the-happiest-people-in-america-don-t-live-in-new-york-or-california#.RU6tMHokI

I guess we could do this all day long.
2 ND cities
0 MT cities
https://www.thestreet.com/story/13291294/15/the-15-best-places-to-live-in-the-united-states.html

http://college.usatoday.com/2016/03/19/the-25-best-small-college-towns/

Anyway, congratulations on your attendance crown. Well done!
Very true, but at the same time, there is at least one Montana City on a top city list every year for the past 20 years. It is hard to beat our National parks, fabulous skiing, hiking, jet skiing, boating, fishing, river rafting, outdoor football with flyovers, scenery, mountain biking-great ride last night etc etc! It is not a fair fight unless you were only competing with the eastern 1/3 of Montana. Great you have a damn good football team, some great people and strong economy or at least you did....It isn't enough to have to live in ND. Montana is awesome!!!
We just made it on another list. Billings was also listed, but nothing in ND.
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/retirement/great-places-to-retire-on-dollar1000-a-month/ss-BBt5Yh9?ocid=HPCOMMDHP15#image=13

2011BisonAlumni said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You calling yourself a nobody? You most certainly care about the Bison. They are all you talk about. FYI, you derailed the thread by bringing up the Bison.

Also Missoula is closer to the Canadian border than Fargo.

I think not. It is almost 200 miles from Missoula to the border crossing above Eureka. I would guess it is 160 from Fargo to the US / Canadian border. Not that the distance means diddly.

yeager_fan said:
This whole thread is just proof on how far Grizzly football has fallen. The only thing they have to be proud about is their stadium and setting attendance records. Pitiful and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You were once better than this.

+1

5051199+_db6b1405006bfe9b7b4f42b5998a94cc.png

yeager_fan said:
This whole thread is just proof on how far Grizzly football has fallen. The only thing they have to be proud about is their stadium and setting attendance records. Pitiful and you guys should be ashamed of yourselves. You were once better than this.
Seriously I don't think you are qualified to make any sort of judgement since you claim to have been to Montana and still think ND is better in almost every way. People like you are the reason there are ND joke books (2 or 3 editions). Anyway I don't see the point in trying to reason with you since it is like talking to a 3 year old. You don't have the mental capacity to understand what the adults are talking about.
http://www.alibris.com/The-North-Dakota-Joke-Book-Mike-Dalton/book/4723981

Back