• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

I hope I'm Wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
grizindabox said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
Raider, it below you to change my post. What has gotten into you? You are one of the few posters I respect, but your panties are in a wad over this recruiting thing. Let's just agree to disagree on that one. You can use your insider info to figure out which assistants also feel that our in-state recruiting slipped under Pflu & Delaney. You know damned good and well that the ONLY reason I have to ever use a new screen name, is because the mods ban the previous screen name. I would like to go back to my original screen name, Wolfman, and loose all of the subsequent ones.

If the mods are willing to take that screen name out of permanent purgatory, I will go back to it now.

So Stitt has been the savior for in-state recruiting....or not....guess I am not sure which side you have flipped to now.....

I never flip on anything. Show me an example, or STFU. IF WE RETURN to dominating in-state recruiting, it will be because of two Montana bred assistant coaches, not so much Stitt.

I hated Paulsen's style of passive defense, but he was a GREAT recruiter in-state, and we have missed his ability to recruit Montana kids since he left.

We agree on something....Paulson was a terrible defensive coordinator....

I didn't read the original post or any of the following post just so I could say.

You are wrong.

Seeing who the original poster was made it a pretty easy call.

HookedonGriz said:
Growler, serious question. If you are truly objective and fair balanced, what are some of the things that you are excited about with this coaching staff and this team. I ask because I've only seen negative and am curious if you see any positive.

I realize I seem negative, but a big part of it is just to create discussion on a morose board suffering from domination by a couple of wannabee comedian posters who do not talk football. They know who they are. So, I pick up the slack during down times. You'll have to admit that the board would be pretty Ho-Hum the past couple of weeks without me stirring the pot. I have to go to an appointment now, so I'll give you all of my positives when I return.

You know damned good and well that the ONLY reason I have to ever use a new screen name, is because the mods ban the previous screen name.

I wonder why that is.

You'll have to admit that the board would be pretty Ho-Hum the past couple of weeks without me stirring the pot.

Seems to me the board runs and functions just fine and dandy during the lengthy periods you're band. I'm pretty sure Chris isn't going to shut the board down for lack of traffic if you happen to go away.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
HookedonGriz said:
Growler, serious question. If you are truly objective and fair balanced, what are some of the things that you are excited about with this coaching staff and this team. I ask because I've only seen negative and am curious if you see any positive.

I realize I seem negative, but a big part of it is just to create discussion on a morose board suffering from domination by a couple of wannabee comedian posters who do not talk football. They know who they are. So, I pick up the slack during down times. You'll have to admit that the board would be pretty Ho-Hum the past couple of weeks without me stirring the pot. I have to go to an appointment now, so I'll give you all of my positives when I return.

Honestly, starting threads like this doesn't generate football-related discussions. It just turns this bat-sh!t crazy place - even more crazy.

I can't wait for the season to start.

SoldierGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
HookedonGriz said:

Honestly, starting threads like this doesn't generate football-related discussions. It just turns this bat-sh!t crazy place - even more crazy.

I can't wait for Growler to get himself band again.

Good post, but I took it upon myself to make a small edit, SG.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I hope your appointment is with a highly-qualified mental health professional, and you get the help you need.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
I would love to eat crow about my opinions on Stitt and Brady. I hope Stitt wins the National Championship this year, and Brady throws for 4,000 yards and we light up the scoreboard like a 1970's pin ball machine.

If it happens, I will be the first to congratulate both Stitt and Brady, and admit I was totally wrong about them.

I am just not a coater, and will continue to be Fair/Balanced/and Unafraid about being objective concerning my team.

You see, it's comfortable and easy to drink the Kool-Aid, and make flowery predictions which don't stand a chance of happening. It takes knowledge and objectivity to call it as you see it. Few on here have it.

What's absolutely hilarious about you (and something you'll NEVER see or admit to) is that you view your role as the nattering nabob of negativity as "objectivity", and anybody who deigns to post a positive thought about an individual player, the team or the coaches is just an idiot sugar coater who never played the game.

I can assure you of one thing: There isn't a single poster on this site (other than you) who views your constant barrage of negativity as "objective". Nobody is sitting around going "man, I sure wish ol' atlantagriz would start another thread about all the problems with this fucking team, because we really need his kind of objectivity around this sugar palace."

I'm shocked because I found one thing I agree with Growler on! I too think the Griz are going to go 7-4 this season. Where I completely disagree with Growler is, I don't think going worst 7-4, best 8-3 with losses at Northern Iowa, NAU and EWU, means Stitt is the worst coach the Griz ever hired or Brady is the worst quarterback to ever play for the Griz. That's where Growlie and I don't see eye to eye. He sees football as completely black and white. I do not. I actually watch the games, and you know what, over my 20-plus years of watching the Griz, some of the teams that beat the Griz are actually GOOD. Some of them actually deserved to win. Some of them were even better than the Griz. I have no problem saying that. Even Growler's greatest idol, Don Read lost some games where, surprise surprise, the opposition was actually BETTER, or at least BETTER on that day. I suspect it will happen again this season, and Stitt doesn't need to be fired for it.

AZGrizFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
I would love to eat crow about my opinions on Stitt and Brady. I hope Stitt wins the National Championship this year, and Brady throws for 4,000 yards and we light up the scoreboard like a 1970's pin ball machine.

If it happens, I will be the first to congratulate both Stitt and Brady, and admit I was totally wrong about them.

I am just not a coater, and will continue to be Fair/Balanced/and Unafraid about being objective concerning my team.

You see, it's comfortable and easy to drink the Kool-Aid, and make flowery predictions which don't stand a chance of happening. It takes knowledge and objectivity to call it as you see it. Few on here have it.

What's absolutely hilarious about you (and something you'll NEVER see or admit to) is that you view your role as the nattering nabob of negativity as "objectivity", and anybody who deigns to post a positive thought about an individual player, the team or the coaches is just an idiot sugar coater who never played the game.

I can assure you of one thing: There isn't a single poster on this site (other than you) who views your constant barrage of negativity as "objective". Nobody is sitting around going "man, I sure wish ol' atlantagriz would start another thread about all the problems with this f***[*] team, because we really need his kind of objectivity around this sugar palace."

Both sides(Negativity and Sugar Coating) can be somewhat of an affliction but winning the BSC and going to the semi finals will go a long way in curing both......Spirio Agnew? Really?

maroonandsilver said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I hope your appointment is with a highly-qualified mental health professional, and you get the help you need.

I'm thinking more along the lines of: "it was a million to one shot, doc! There I was, tap dancing on a Vaseline covered tarp in my bare feet, just like I always do, when I slipped and fell butt first right onto a damned 60 watt lightbulb somebody must've left laying around. Million to one shot!"

CDAGRIZ said:
maroonandsilver said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
HookedonGriz said:

I'm thinking more along the lines of: "it was a million to one shot, doc! There I was, tap dancing on a Vaseline covered tarp in my bare feet, just like I always do, when I slipped and fell butt first right onto a damned 60 watt lightbulb somebody must've left laying around. Million to one shot!"

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. You ain't funny, dude. If you were any more stupid, we'd have to plant you to keep you alive.

EverettGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
HookedonGriz said:

You always want me banned, because I make you look like a fool, and then you can make 50% of the non-relevant football posts and thread hi-jacks again. Only pussies want to ban other posters.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
maroonandsilver said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Perfect example of what I'm talking about. You ain't funny, dude. If you were any more stupid, we'd have to plant you to keep you alive.

So, still up there, eh?

AZGrizFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

I can assure you of one thing: There isn't a single poster on this site (other than you) who views your constant barrage of negativity as "objective". Nobody is sitting around going "man, I sure wish ol' atlantagriz would start another thread about all the problems with this f***[*] team, because we really need his kind of objectivity around this sugar palace."

Do you have to lie to lamely try to make your point, or, just like Hillary & Obama, lying comes naturally to you? I have NEVER used the Playa Rape mantra that "you never played the game" to identify pedestrian fans.

CV Griz Fan said:
AZGrizFan said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

Both sides(Negativity and Sugar Coating) can be somewhat of an affliction but winning the BSC and going to the semi finals will go a long way in curing both......Spirio Agnew? Really?

ROFL! Good stuff. I'm quite sure your Spiro Agnew stuff went right over their sugar-coating heads!

CDAGRIZ said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
maroonandsilver said:

So, still up there, eh?

Yeah, but the mods have their finger on the ban button. All they need is a few more whiners to put them over the edge. Then you and your buddies can have your love-fest and tell each other how funny you are.

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:

You always want me banned, because I make you look like a fool, and then you can make 50% of the non-relevant football posts and thread hi-jacks again. Only pussies want to ban other posters.

Uh huh. You nailed it.

To be honest, I don't care if you get band or not. But I absolutely know with 100% certainty that you will, so....

EverettGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
SoldierGriz said:

Uh huh. You nailed it.

To be honest, I don't care if you get band or not. But I absolutely know with 100% certainty that you will, so....

Hillary supporter

Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:
Atlanta Griz1 said:
EverettGriz said:

Uh huh. You nailed it.

Hillary supporter

Good football talk, son. Good football talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back