• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Apparently NBA center Dwight Howard worked out "with" the Griz today

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
MrTitleist said:
I get the feeling that Dwight Howard is probably not best in space.

I was in the Mo Club this afternoon with three season ticket holders and they agreed he's not best in space.

I played golf in the middle of Flathead Lake with nine former coaches and four major donors (the starter let us on as a 14-some) who all said he decent in space, better on land, best underwater. My only response was, "why not take one to the house?" They all agreed. They all also said you guys aren't knowledgeable about the game . . . in unison.
My good friend, a scout for the Panthers said that the Panther organization, it's players and coaches, and the entire population of Charlotte, North Carolina all believe Dwight Howard is not the best in space. Only sugar-coaters like Brinty and his minnions think he is.

I don't doubt that. Even my many former coach friends and major donor friends (including, but not limited to, sniper and DaeDae donors) say he's decent at best in space. Brinty can sugarcoat all he wants, but the truth is that this program will not get back to the level it once was until we get another Havlicek or Cousy to use the facilities and ignore the student athletes. The current staff doesn't get it. A great friend of mine gave me a tour of the training facilities, and I saw nary a leather medicine ball in sight!

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
I was in the Mo Club this afternoon with three season ticket holders and they agreed he's not best in space.

I played golf in the middle of Flathead Lake with nine former coaches and four major donors (the starter let us on as a 14-some) who all said he decent in space, better on land, best underwater. My only response was, "why not take one to the house?" They all agreed. They all also said you guys aren't knowledgeable about the game . . . in unison.
My good friend, a scout for the Panthers said that the Panther organization, it's players and coaches, and the entire population of Charlotte, North Carolina all believe Dwight Howard is not the best in space. Only sugar-coaters like Brinty and his minnions think he is.

I don't doubt that. Even my many former coach friends and major donor friends (including, but not limited to, sniper and DaeDae donors) say he's decent at best in space. Brinty can sugarcoat all he wants, but the truth is that this program will not get back to the level it once was until we get another Havlicek or Cousy to use the facilities and ignore the student athletes. The current staff doesn't get it. A great friend of mine gave me a tour of the training facilities, and I saw nary a leather medicine ball in sight!
You've got that right, Bubble Screen Bob will never lead us to another championship. He allowed Howard on campus. Bob was probably trying to recruit him as another receiver, we only have 41 of them on the team. :roll:

Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

You've got that right, Bubble Screen Bob will never lead us to another championship. He allowed Howard on campus. Bob was probably trying to recruit him as another receiver, we only have 41 of them on the team. :roll:

But as a receiver.. is he elite?

MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

One of my NFL scout friends said over beers at Flathead over the 4th that DH is "one slant route away from a blown knee." I agree. He's maybe a 4.8 guy who doesn't appear to be a great route runner. We can do better in-State, but we won't. The only thing Howard has going for him on the grid is he probably doesn't require shoulder pads.

CDAGRIZ said:
MrTitleist said:
Ursa Major said:
CDAGRIZ said:

One of my NFL scout friends said over beers at Flathead over the 4th that DH is "one slant route away from a blown knee." I agree. He's maybe a 4.8 guy who doesn't appear to be a great route runner. We can do better in-State, but we won't. The only thing Howard has going for him on the grid is he probably doesn't require shoulder pads.
Absolutely not! Watch his film. Look at his hips, way too tight and his hand size is smallish and pedestrian.

I talked with Gus Grisham, John Glenn and Isaac Asimov about his status in space and they ask who the hell he even is.

In the first picture, it looks like the guy on the right is getting ready to open up a can of hot, jellied whup-ass...

Dwight Howard's neither a role model, or owes any of those players pictures with him. He's a classy, professional...D*CKHEAD!
Seriously, if he was worth 1/10 of the money he was making, he could be slightly a prima donna, but he's a poser. Probably not the first time he's done this, D*ck!

:fuel:

cclarkblues said:
In the first picture, it looks like the guy on the right is getting ready to open up a can of hot, jellied whup-ass...

Maybe. But don't all short guys have that look when they are around tall people? They got nothin' to lose.....

Short white guy with Dwight is his trainer B Meyer ( http://www.coachbmeyer.com/ )

Ursus1 said:
So WHO was it that gave him access to the room ?

Does it really matter? It is some good pub for the GRIZ, even though he has absolutely nothing to do with the school. I'd give him access, if he just agreed to play some ball with whichever basketball players are on campus, which I hear is a good handful right now.

Pretty cool of Howard to at least think of working out at the U of M while on his summer retreat. Sounds like he is/was an ass though.

mtgrizrule said:
Ursus1 said:
So WHO was it that gave him access to the room ?

Does it really matter? It is some good pub for the GRIZ, even though he has absolutely nothing to do with the school. I'd give him access, if he just agreed to play some ball with whichever basketball players are on campus, which I hear is a good handful right now.

Pretty cool of Howard to at least think of working out at the U of M while on his summer retreat. Sounds like he is/was an ass though.

Good pub? Twitter pics and athletes saying he would even give them a picture is not good press in mt eyes. ..more of a slap in the face to the athletes who the room is for. Hopefully whomever kissed his ass to let him in realized afterwards the guy is a douchebag

Back