• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Griz O Needs New Broncos HC's Mindset

Grizzoola

DONOR
“I want an offense that is attacking,” Joseph said at his introductory news conference Thursday. “Being a defensive guy my entire career, only 14 seasons, when you play on offense that is attacking, it makes you be careful of your calls. If an offense was conservative, I loved it because I can be the attacker, but if the offense was attacking, with multiple personnel groups and all types of formations, that is what I want them to look like. I want to score points. Points win. Obviously defense wins championships, but you have to score points. I want an offense with swagger and I want an offense that’s up-tempo and has a chance to score a lot of points.”

http://www.denverpost.com/2017/01/12/clancy-barone-rick-dennison-broncos-part-ways/

Sounds like what our offense looked like the first year. You know, when Stitt was more involved as OC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Broncos head coach has had sexual assault allegations made about it. I don't think we need anymore of that mindset around campus.

Back