• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Expectations for this season

AZGrizFan said:
Griz2k said:
AZGrizFan said:
Griz2k said:
Actually, my original prediction was 5-6 as well. I was just saying I thought the Griz would most likely lose at PSU, but pick up a win somewhere else.
Either way, I'm all in on the over.

Name your price.

One large Oreo cookie blizzard and a chimichanga from Los Favoritos next time I'm in AZ.

Well I'm in San Antonio now, so gonna have to pick something different. :lol:

Well crap...

HelenaHandBasket said:
GeauxGriz said:
Here's what I am expecting this season:

- I'll be at most of the games.

- I'll drink some whiskey, see some friends, have some laughs.

- I will be loud enough to make the poor lady in front of me plug her ears most of the game.

- PlayerRep will be a pompous ass throughout the season, with several "I told you so's" and "I played the games."

- Brint will have something positive to report.

- argh! will drop by for two or three high-wit posts that will go over the head of 75% of egrizers.

- GGG will be at more games.

- HelenaHandBasket will have something negative to report.

- I'll take my boys to a few games, helping ensure they will always cheer for the right team in the state. Hopefully, they will train their boys up right as well.

- Win or lose, the world will keep turning, and I'll bet there will be another season after this one, and then another and another. How many we will be around for.... well that's where my expectations end.

Blind Faith.

This actually made me smirk - but just a bit. Good work.

Well here we are. Almost two months later. We picked up a RB and fall camp is getting close. I feel a lot bett about our RB situation now. I'm still a little concerned about the oline and the QB but I think that's all gonna work out in fall camp. I feel good about this season I really do. How do you guys feel two months later?

8-3 most likely if we find a QB. I am actually thinking the O-Line will be fine in fall. We get Reese back at LT. Frosh Beaver who we had there for Spring got owned by Schye and it kind of trickled down to the rest of the line.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I don't know about my expectations but I do know what the University's expectations are for Coach Stitt...beat the Cats, make the playoffs, and win at least one playoff game. Anything short of that and we will likely be getting a new coach next year.

As a fan, I still expect to go 15-0, well maybe a loss to Washington. As a realist, probably won't happen - but still a team that finally surprises many especially the trolls that inhabit eGriz.

ordigger said:
As a fan, I still expect to go 15-0, well maybe a loss to Washington. As a realist, probably won't happen - but still a team that finally surprises many especially the trolls that inhabit eGriz.

I'm expecting 15-0 as well, always gotta think positive

After watching the spring scrimmage I have confidence the defense will be pretty good. The offense was just horrible. Unless summer workouts and fall camp show vast improvement the offense will be hard pressed to score enough to win many games. 7-4 would be nice.

I expect to drop at least 20 F-bombs a game this year. Which compares closely to last year.

There's way too many question marks on this squad to predict anything over 6 wins at this point. That could change, but until then 6 is the mark.

..I haven't quite recovered from the last year last game yet so I don't know what to expect? ..agreed maybe well win 6...

Post by jodcon » Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:02 pm

I expect to drop at least 20 F-bombs a game this year. Which compares closely to last year.

Is that an forecast average or a mandatory 20 per game? I was kind of hoping to limit it to 8 per game for Valparaiso and Savannah State, saving up a few more for the tougher games.

Spanky said:
Savannah State may not be a cupcake.
Ya they will. They finished last in the MEAC last year and they're dropping to D.II you tell me how they come even close to keeping a three touchdown game.

Til I die: we will see. Northern Colorado and Montana State were both Division 2 level opponents last year.

Back