• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Trumaine Johnson top 25 in NFL

of course!!! If he just grabbed him by the collor, threw him down and hit him, that's the perfect defense!! your friend, yogi

So because he didn't grab him around the neck before throwing him to the ground it isn't assault?

Good god. There are some people in this world who are so blinded by either the letter R or D that they've lost any level of cognitive thought. Truly amazing.

horribilisfan8184 said:
biga75 said:
https://www.google.com/amp/www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/24/greg-gianforte-fox-news-team-witnesses-gop-house-candidate-body-slam-reporter.amp.html

From the linked:
At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"

By the way, this eyewitness account comes from a Fox News reporter....sorry Jack, I think your boy f*cked up.

Except the reporter now backtracks:

A Fox News reporter is walking back an account of an incident between Greg Giaforte and a Guardian reporter, according to Lifezette. Alicia Acuna was a guest on the Laura Ingraham Show. Acuna and two Fox associates initially said Gianforte put both hands on the reporter’s neck.

“You know, and I’m the one who said that,” Acuna replied, “I saw both his hands go up, not around his neck in a strangling type of way, but more just on each side of his neck, just grabbed him and I guess it could’ve been on his clothes, I don’t know.”

Ingraham asked Acuna if that meant she was changing her story.

“Again, just to clarify, he didn’t grab him by the neck with both hands in the way that was initially described, that’s not quite accurate,” Ingraham asked at the end of the interview.

“​No, so it wasn’t like he grabbed him around the neck, he had one hand on each side of his neck,” Acuna confirmed.

But you won't see this on the afternoon or nightly news.

Good luck getting this charge to stick now that the eyewitness has admitted embellishing her story.

news networks and newspapers would/will be all over it if this is true - it is sensational and would garner attention. however, i have to wonder about the veracity of what you just posted because https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LifeZette

EverettGriz said:
So because he didn't grab him around the neck before throwing him to the ground it isn't assault?

Good god. There are some people in this world who are so blinded by either the letter R or D that they've lost any level of cognitive thought. Truly amazing.

Apparently you've never dealt with embellishing liars. Doubt this is the end of the back track. In the end it will be just what GG's campaign stated, a struggle over the phone/mic/recorder. That said, GG shouldn't have risen to the cheap bait. But no grabbing, no punching, as this Fox reporter first claimed.
Just a the same kind of struggle we see when stars try to get the camera from the paparazzi in their faces.

PlayerRep said:
While the incident is too bad for both of them, my view is that most Montanans are fine with a little skirmish once in while--particular compared to someone who doesn't pay his bills, doesn't pay his bank, doesn't pay his taxes, doesn't report rental properties and income to the proper authorities (we'll see if taxes were paid), doesn't report his income properly to the FEC, "forgets" about the majority of his concerts in the applicable year(s), plays at nudist resort events (and allows the resort to use his image on its website), and seems not to be overly honest at times.
I think most Montanans can relate to struggling financially as opposed to being a millionaire outta stater. So I will see your forgetful concerts and raise you with this gem from Giantfarteh?:

"Homosexual advocates try to argue that businesses are leery of locating in towns that aren't friendly to homosexuals. I believe the opposite is truer."

garizzalies said:
PlayerRep said:
While the incident is too bad for both of them, my view is that most Montanans are fine with a little skirmish once in while--particular compared to someone who doesn't pay his bills, doesn't pay his bank, doesn't pay his taxes, doesn't report rental properties and income to the proper authorities (we'll see if taxes were paid), doesn't report his income properly to the FEC, "forgets" about the majority of his concerts in the applicable year(s), plays at nudist resort events (and allows the resort to use his image on its website), and seems not to be overly honest at times.
I think most Montanans can relate to struggling financially as opposed to being a millionaire outta stater. So I will see your forgetful concerts and raise you with this gem from Giantfarteh?:

"Homosexual advocates try to argue that businesses are leery of locating in towns that aren't friendly to homosexuals. I believe the opposite is truer."

I laugh at the ads implying a negative connotation to out-of-state millionaires who buy up "trophy ranches". What the hell do you call the ranchers who sell those ranches and themselves become millionaires? In the eyes of the Democrats, are they disqualified by wealth from running for office in Montana too? And how about those thousands of multi-generational Montana ranch owners that shut out the public by leasing hunting rights to outfitters that cater to out-of-state millionaire hunters or those that don't lease but also don't allow the public to hunt their land? And cleverly overlook those out-of-state trophy ranch owners who are part of the block management program. What a farce of class warfare tactics.

Warning to all out-of staters thinking of coming to Montana to follow your dreams of achieving business success. No matter how long you are here or how successful, you will never be qualified to run for office by "Native" Montana democrats whose ancestors came to Montana seeking and achieving their own business success. Where's AG1 when you need a good "hypocrites and frauds"?

There should be a qualifying exam to be a MT congressman ("idiot test") and the first question should be:

How old is planet Earth?
A) not exactly sure but it's super fucking old
B) less than 6000 years
C) bobcats suck.

If a candidate answers "B" he/she should be DQ'd as literally too stupid to represent anyone

garizzalies said:
There should be a qualifying exam to be a MT congressman ("idiot test") and the first question should be:

How old is planet Earth?
A) not exactly sure but it's super f***[*] old
B) less than 6000 years
C) bobcats suck.

If a candidate answers "B" he/she should be DQ'd as literally too stupid to represent anyone

:lol: :lol:

garizzalies said:

How old is planet Earth?
A) not exactly sure but it's super fucking old
B) less than 6000 years
C) bobcats suck.

:lol: :lol: :lol: POTY!

garizzalies said:
Private transactions are one thing; but trying to foreclose access to public land is completely different.

Gianforte never tried, ever, to block access. To get the State's attention, after they weren't responding, he had a lawsuit drawn up and filed, but not served. He wanted the State to move a right-of-way to where it was supposed to be. The State immediately came out to view the situation, immediately agreed with Gianforte, and moved the right-of-way to where it was supposed to be. Gianforte has allowed people to park on his property and walk on his proper along the river in a certain area, the whole time he was owned the property.

Dems, some of the press, and some idiots like yourself just want to tell lies. The number of outright lies and untruths on this subject is absolutely astounding. You should listen to the guy in the Gianforte ad--who said Gianforte had never blocked access and the guy had fished there for years.

garizzalies said:
PlayerRep said:

Gianforte is not an out of stater. He has lived in Montana, in the same house where he raised his 4 children, for almost 25 years. I believe his house had 4300 sq ft when he bought it, according to a real estate friend of mine, and I'm not aware that he ever expanded it. He made the bulk of his money starting and running a great company in Bozeman. He and his company made a lot of millionaires in the Bozeman area. I recently saw a chart showing about 25 companies that flowed out of his former company, RightNow Tech. I am not aware of any individual in the MT who has created and helped create more jobs and wealth in MT, in the many many decades, than Gianforte.

Complaining and jealous people like yourself out to figure out what's going on, so they don't continue to make fools of themselves, in my view.

"Hard work is the way we get things done and sometimes hard work is born out of hard lessons.

Last night I learned a lesson. When you make a mistake, you have to own up to it. That's the Montana way.

Last night I did make a mistake. I took an action that I cannot take back. I am not proud of what happened.I should not have responded the way that I did.

And for that I am sorry.

I should not have treated the reporter that way. I am sorry Mr. Ben Jacobs... I want to apologize to the FOX News team, and I am sorry to each of you for my actions.

That is not the person I am or the leader I will be for Montana.

Rest assured – our work is just beginning – but it does begin with me taking responsibility for my own actions.

You deserve a Congressman who stays out of the limelight and just gets the job done.

I promise to work hard to protect our precious Montana way of life. I promise to be open and accessible."

PlayerRep said:
"Hard work is the way we get things done and sometimes hard work is born out of hard lessons.

Last night I learned a lesson. When you make a mistake, you have to own up to it. That's the Montana way.

Last night I did make a mistake. I took an action that I cannot take back. I am not proud of what happened.I should not have responded the way that I did.

And for that I am sorry.

I should not have treated the reporter that way. I am sorry Mr. Ben Jacobs... I want to apologize to the FOX News team, and I am sorry to each of you for my actions.

Rest assured – our work is just beginning – but it does begin with me taking responsibility for my own actions.

You deserve a Congressman who stays out of the limelight and just gets the job done.

I promise to work hard to protect our precious Montana way of life. I promise to be open and accessible."

Which should have been posted at 7:00 PM MST Wednesday. Nice try Puffy Rep.

I wonder what the out of court settlement will cost him?

What do you think the injuries are? Not much. Broken glasses. Bump on elbow. Ambulance ride. Visit to ER and X-ray.

What do you think the damages to Gianforte were for the Fox reporter either lying or saying untrue or inaccurate things?

What are penalties for trespassing?

Ursa Major said:
PlayerRep said:

And for that I am sorry.

Which should have been posted at 7:00 PM MST Wednesday. Nice try Puffy Rep.

I wonder what the out of court settlement will cost him?

Are you conceding yet? Are you going to congratulate our new Congressman?

Are you going to tell us what a great person and candidate Quist is? How anyone could support that bad of a candidate is beyond me. Show lack of integrity and character to me. Ha.

PlayerRep said:
What do you think the injuries are? Not much. Broken glasses. Bump on elbow. Ambulance ride. Visit to ER and X-ray.

What do you think the damages to Gianforte were for the Fox reporter either lying or saying untrue or inaccurate things?

What are penalties for trespassing?

Hahahahaha!!! Some more of that Puffy Rep objectivity :lol: :lol: :lol:

You really don't have a stitch of integrity or intellectual honesty in your entire corpulent body, do you? You are a very small man, except of course for your waist size.

Back