• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Why It Sucks To Be A state ag fan

CFallsGriz

DONOR
Just after the game ended, the cat fans started to storm the field. They did a good job of it, and state ag college already had guys propping up their goal posts, and for good reason. Only in Blowsman do they rush the field to celebrate a 5-7 campaign. Beat the Griz, and your season is a success.

Nevermind that you will be at home for Thanksgiving, along with your "rival."

It's just so telling that you rip down your own goal posts when you ended your season with more losses than wins, but it's enough to incite the joy you showed to cap that losing season.

Prior to the game, it was mentioned that Coach Jess Choade told his team that it wasn't important to be "spoilers," but only that they ended the season with a win. What a magnanimous lie that was, evidenced by the fact that they tear down their goal posts at the end of a dismal season, so long as they beat UM.

Last time we did that, it was on the way to a National Championship after wining a big semi-final at home. It's all about having been there, done that.

Which you clearly have not...

It sucks every bit as much being a GRIZ fan the last 2 seasons. At least Cat fans ended their season on a high. Meanwhile, GRIZ fans are upset, disappointed, arguing, torn.....and will have another year of being a soap opera.

mtgrizrule said:
It sucks every bit as much being a GRIZ fan the last 2 seasons. At least Cat fans ended their season on a high. Meanwhile, GRIZ fans are upset, disappointed, arguing, torn.....and will have another year of being a soap opera.

No. No, it doesn't.

Arguing and torn? Ended on a high? I think maybe you missed the point. Lol

Stitt is a loser that can't win games that matter. That's the truth. He doesn't get what Montana football is all about. The Dude Sucks.

snap said:
Stitt is a loser that can't win games that matter. That's the truth.

Reminds me of what 'Alphagriz' said about B. Hauck all the time. Can't win the big ones - that is, in the Playoffs NC.

WyomingGrizFan said:
snap said:

Reminds me of what 'Alphagriz' said about B. Hauck all the time. Can't win the big ones - that is, in the Playoffs NC.

With Hauck we talked about his inability to win the NC. Now we talk about the Griz maybe sneaking into the playoffs. Eat shit loser.

snap said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
snap said:

With Hauck we talked about his inability to win the NC. Now we talk about the Griz maybe sneaking into the playoffs. Eat shit loser.

This thread has as much to do with Stitt and Hauck as it does with snap's gimp in the woodshed.

FYI

CFallsGriz said:
snap said:
WyomingGrizFan said:
snap said:

This thread has as much to do with Stitt and Hauck as it does with snap's gimp in the woodshed.

FYI

Well at least now we know where Growler went.

RvY3asl.gif

You son of a bitches can kiss my ass. Total losers.

JK/ Hey CFalls, check your pm thingy.

CFallsGriz said:
Just after the game ended, the cat fans started to storm the field. They did a good job of it, and state ag college already had guys propping up their goal posts, and for good reason. Only in Blowsman do they rush the field to celebrate a 5-7 campaign. Beat the Griz, and your season is a success.

Nevermind that you will be at home for Thanksgiving, along with your "rival."

It's just so telling that you rip down your own goal posts when you ended your season with more losses than wins, but it's enough to incite the joy you showed to cap that losing season.

Prior to the game, it was mentioned that Coach Jess Choade told his team that it wasn't important to be "spoilers," but only that they ended the season with a win. What a magnanimous lie that was, evidenced by the fact that they tear down their goal posts at the end of a dismal season, so long as they beat UM.

Last time we did that, it was on the way to a National Championship after wining a big semi-final at home. It's all about having been there, done that.

Which you clearly have not...
Typical whiny ass griz response. Cat fans celebrate just to piss you all off.

Potomac Griz said:
CFallsGriz said:
snap said:
WyomingGrizFan said:

FYI

Well at least now we know where Growler went.

RvY3asl.gif

Growlie bear is on a high from being proved "right" about Stitt. Hes in second heaven having a zima from his secret stash.

dupuyer griz said:
Flathead Cat said:
i am a STATE AG fan. it doesn't suck.
So you’re saying you like fat chicks then.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude! Just cause you’re short, fat, and ugly and as such could only attract the moon pigs, because they only come out at night, doesn’t mean the rest of us had any trouble WHAT. SO. EVER. getting high quality trim. Figures you had to go to missoula when you were going to school in Bozeman to find some dumb ass slut who didn’t know the difference.

Peace bro [emoji6]

LTCF said:
dupuyer griz said:
Flathead Cat said:
i am a STATE AG fan. it doesn't suck.
So you’re saying you like fat chicks then.

Dude! Just cause you’re short, fat, and ugly and as such could only attract the moon pigs, because they only come out at night, doesn’t mean the rest of us had any trouble WHAT. SO. EVER. getting high quality trim. Figures you had to go to missoula when you were going to school in Bozeman to find some dumb ass slut who didn’t know the difference.

Peace bro [emoji6]

Oh that’s cold. Come on now ltcf. Show us a pic of your boyfriend to prove it haha.

Back