• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Egriz Informational Forum

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Fat Bruno said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
...and I'm going to go drink a few Cold Smokes in your honour.

Brit? Well, if by my efforts, I've induced you to suck swill. ... or several swills ... then I've done my job as well as could be expected. Most gratifying, though I remain 'umble..

What theatre do you envision yourself as the principle principal protagonist? ... surely GGNez will correct you in the a.m. as she comes out of her drunken stupor from drinking so many Cold Smokes...and for what it is worth, I notice you are anything but humble in your many posts...and yes, I confess I enjoy reading them.

Hey! Let’s not misrepresent me.

I don’t have to be out of my drunken stupor to start correcting people.

Damn! I was trying to give you an excuse! So you're just ODD?

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Fat Bruno said:
Brit? Well, if by my efforts, I've induced you to suck swill. ... or several swills ... then I've done my job as well as could be expected. Most gratifying, though I remain 'umble..

What theatre do you envision yourself as the principle principal protagonist? ... surely GGNez will correct you in the a.m. as she comes out of her drunken stupor from drinking so many Cold Smokes...and for what it is worth, I notice you are anything but humble in your many posts...and yes, I confess I enjoy reading them.

Undiagnosed, but likely.

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Undiagnosed, but likely.

Oh Lord! That is comforting to say the least! I have a 47-year-old son who is Trump fanatic, a 40-year-old son who is a drunken pot head and an 18-year-old son who wants to be a hippy when he gets out of college...they are all, in all probability ODD. The daughters though have real issues...they all get their problems from their mothers...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:

Undiagnosed, but likely.

Oh Lord! That is comforting to say the least! I have a 47-year-old son who is Trump fanatic, a 40-year-old son who is a drunken pot head and an 18-year-old son who wants to be a hippy when he gets out of college...they are all, in all probability ODD. The daughters though have real issues...they all get their problems from their mothers...

I’m so pleased to have provided you some comfort.

My work is done here.

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Undiagnosed, but likely.

I’m so pleased to have provided you some comfort.

My work is done here.

Thank you! Now, as I always told my own kids, go to bed! I have to study...

Watching CatGrad go through what appears to be an existential crisis about nursery rhymes right in front of our eyes is quite something to behold.

MrTitleist said:
Watching CatGrad go through what appears to be an existential crisis about nursery rhymes right in front of our eyes is quite something to behold.

This winter being what it is, he gives me something to look forward too. Thank goodness I have a closet full of Coldsmoke acquired before it was available down here in the flatlands.

cclarkblues said:
MrTitleist said:

This winter being what it is, he gives me something to look forward too. Thank goodness I have a closet full of Coldsmoke acquired before it was available down here in the flatlands.

What else do you keep hidden in the closet????

I think the lesson is clear: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but when it comes to nursery rhymes, beware the Wee Willie. That little bastard is half-naked, knocking on doors at night.

The real question: at what point does the K-Ho send eGriz a big, fat endorsement check?

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Fat Bruno said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Cold Smoke — and if no publicity is bad publicity, CS is getting a windfall of free advertisement here — provides far worse hangovers than most other kinds of “beer,” though I hold before Dog almighty that even calling it beer is a misnomer. As its various hideous ingredients seep through the pores, the toxic shock and adverse alchemy of this misbegotten concoction creates in its victims a specific variety of brain damage which causes them to rail on forever afterward for many — sometimes over seventeen — pages in perverse adulation of its imagined merits.

As for corrections, I take them only from people in a (whiskey induced) drunken stupor, and if I am in a like state I accept them most graciously.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
cclarkblues said:
MrTitleist said:

What else do you keep hidden in the closet????

Let's just say we haven't had to buy toilet paper since Y2K...

Fat Bruno said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Fat Bruno said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Cold Smoke — and if no publicity is bad publicity, CS is getting a windfall of free advertisement here — provides far worse hangovers than most other kinds of “beer,” though I hold before Dog almighty that even calling it beer is a misnomer. As its various hideous ingredients seep through the pores, the toxic shock and adverse alchemy of this misbegotten concoction creates in its victims a specific variety of brain damage which causes them to rail on forever afterward for many — sometimes over seventeen — pages in perverse adulation of its imagined merits.

As for corrections, I take them only from people in a (whiskey induced) drunken stupor, and if I am in a like state I accept them most graciously.

Are you a Makers Mark fan? One of my favorite stupors.

GGNez said:
I think the lesson is clear: sometimes a cigar is just a cigar, but when it comes to nursery rhymes, beware the Wee Willie. That little bastard is half-naked, knocking on doors at night.

The real question: at what point does the K-Ho send eGriz a big, fat endorsement check?

Never. And I don't drink their beer during the season (or pretty much any other time of year) because the owner is a cat sympathizer. The northside Kettlehouse hosts the msu alum party the Friday before the cat Griz games in Missoula. I don't want to put money in their nasty cat pockets.

GGNez said:
Fat Bruno said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Fat Bruno said:

Yes, but I’m pretty much happy with any brand when I’m in the mood. I like the taste and the way you can continually fine tune the buzz without a lot of disquieting sloshing in the bilge.

Fat Bruno said:
GGNez said:
Fat Bruno said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Yes, but I’m pretty much happy with any brand when I’m in the mood. I like the taste and the way you can continually fine tune the buzz without a lot of disquieting sloshing in the bilge.

I concur.

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Unbelievable how crowded the North Kettlehouse is all the time! O'Leary needs to buy a liquor license in Polson...

...and have GGNez come up with a catchy saying that will rival the Beaver Creek Brewery in Wibaux! Put that addled, creative, demented mind to useful endeavors for the betterment of all men...

CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
Unbelievable how crowded the North Kettlehouse is all the time! O'Leary needs to buy a liquor license in Polson...

...and have GGNez come up with a catchy saying that will rival the Beaver Creek Brewery in Wibaux! Put that addled, creative, demented mind to useful endeavors for the betterment of all men...

Hmm....quick Google search tells me that I've got some stiff competition (innuendo intended) with Beaver Creek's catchy slogan. But, challenge accepted. Bear with me...this is just the rough draft.

Don’t settle for weak, tasteless beers by Molson,
The good stuff is here, near the lake in Polson.

Freshen up your Bong Water, inhale that Cold Smoke,
Settle in for the Double Haul, these brews are no joke.

Brick and Mortar is more than ceilings and walls,
Get up here and try it, if you have the balls.

If he’s a fan of Bud Light, please kick Eddy Out,
He’s not worthy of the Kettle House, I have no doubt.

After you’ve finished swimming, boating or running,
The party’s here in your mouth, and everyone’s coming.

GGNez said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:
CatGrad-UMGradStu said:

Hmm....quick Google search tells me that I've got some stiff competition (innuendo intended) with Beaver Creek's catchy slogan. But, challenge accepted. Bear with me...this is just the rough draft.

Don’t settle for weak, tasteless beers by Molson,
The good stuff is here, near the lake in Polson.

Freshen up your Bong Water, inhale that Cold Smoke,
Settle in for the Double Haul, these brews are no joke.

Brick and Mortar is more than ceilings and walls,
Get up here and try it, if you have the balls.

If he’s a fan of Bud Light, please kick Eddy Out,
He’s not worthy of the Kettle House, I have no doubt.

After you’ve finished swimming, boating or running,
The party’s here in your mouth, and everyone’s coming.

...although good, I know you can do better! To me it's unbelieveable your creative mind has not touched upon Jack Horner marrying a 19-year-old intern..."she likes old bones"...or...the last significant research by the UM faculty was the Lolo Creek Latrine..."We really dig that shit!"

Correlate that to beer mottos. At least our college digs old shit instead of? Museum of the Rockies on the MSU campus?

Back