• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Murray - II

PlayerRep

I was told he needed 3 B's in summer school to be eligible, but didn't get there. Don't think I previously posted this, but sorry if I did.

I cooked at 4B’s for about 10 years and was so bummed when they closed. Glad they were brought back. The BBIT’s and CFS’s were 🎼awesome🎼!!

alabamagrizzly said:
I cooked at 4B’s for about 10 years and was so bummed when they closed. Glad they were brought back. The BBIT’s and CFS’s were 🎼awesome🎼!!

4bsrecipe.jpg

alabamagrizzly said:

You know Tony?

grizpsych said:
alabamagrizzly said:

4bsrecipe.jpg

I would stay away from ordering this with all the cream.

grizpsych said:
Ursa Major said:
grizpsych said:
alabamagrizzly said:

4bsrecipe.jpg

I make it with half and half.

That was what separated it from regular tom soup and made it “famous”.

fanofzoo said:
alabamagrizzly said:

You know Tony?

Not that I can remember. I was out at N Reserve from about ‘97-‘06.

ABQCat said:
Don't feed the trolls.

I fed plenty of trolls but we were mostly a family restaurant. We did have a lot of stragglers from Deano’s and the Microtel though. Plus all the extra law enforcement that came to town when the Hells Angels had the rally. They were pretty trollish. The cops I mean, the Angels were pretty cool.

PlayerRep said:
I was told he needed 3 B's in summer school to be eligible, but didn't get there. Don't think I previously posted this, but sorry if I did.

Sorry to derail your thread PR. I know you meant well.

grizpsych said:
alabamagrizzly said:
grizpsych said:
Ursa Major said:
I make it with half and half.

That was what separated it from regular tom soup and made it “famous”.

I seem to remember using half and half when we made it at Prime Time.

They probably tried to mimic the B’s w/out straight up copying it. We used powdered dairy creamer.

alabamagrizzly said:
fanofzoo said:
alabamagrizzly said:

You know Tony?

Not that I can remember. I was out at N Reserve from about ‘97-‘06.

Sorry, Tony is a Butte guy.

Hey guys come on, pr had to walk up hill both ways in girls underwear to make this thread, have some goddamn decency.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back