• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU/SHSU game thread

mtgrizrule

I am stoked. Will be even more stoked next Saturday for the GRIZ game. College football kickoff is here. I will be at the game for it too. It will feel extremely strange being at Big Sky Conference game without the GRIZ. I will be pulling for EWU against SHSU though. Always root for our conference in out of conference games, with a few exceptions.

Thanks to the EWU fan who came through with tickets. :thumb:

mtgrizrule said:
I am stoked. Will be even more stoked next Saturday for the GRIZ game. College football kickoff is here. I will be at the game for it too. It will feel extremely strange being at Big Sky Conference game without the GRIZ. I will be pulling for EWU against SHSU though. Always root for our conference in out of conference games, with a few exceptions.

Nice. Unfortunately (for me) I won't be able to make it to the game. Hope you have a good time.

EWURanger29 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Nice. Unfortunately (for me) I won't be able to make it to the game. Hope you have a good time.

Treatment? Good luck, man!! Slay the dragon!

Ursa Major said:
EWURanger29 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Seconded. Good luck, Ranger. The only way to catch the dragon is to stop chasing it.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:
EWURanger29 said:
mtgrizrule said:

Seconded. Good luck, Ranger. The only way to catch the dragon is to stop chasing it.

Hear, Hear!! Let Griz Nation know how we can support you in your fight, Ranger!!

I hope Shoota and the rest of the wankstas are on point and put the B.O.S. on SHSU, better not be slippin' in their kingdom or gonna be a violation later to put 'em in check.

mtgrizrule said:

Great day for some football...

You will enjoy the game, even if ya are a Griz fan...

Gonna be a high scoring game with lots of big plays. Doubt SHSU can keep up with the Eagles offense though. They will hang tough for a while but in the end will not be able to keep up with EWU's insane offense. The only way I see that happening aside from the emergence of another Flanders type player for Sam Houston is turnovers.

Looking forward to watching this game and cannot wait for next weekend.

Eagles jump out to a big lead in the first half.
Cats control the clock and pound it out in the second half.

I'll say Eagles win with a slight second half scare
38-31

Sam Houston's lucky run over the BigSky should finally come to an end
can't believe the 2014 season is underway

Glad I checked eGriz this morning...I didn't realize the game was today. I watched some high school football on ESPNU last night just to curb my football cravings while waiting for next weekend; EWU/SHSU is a much better option. Time to get a few chores done so I can park myself on the sofa and have a look.

Cowherd will be in the house and participating in the broadcast.

When he announced on his show, I think Thursday, that he was catching a flight to Spokane for the game he sounded totally underwhelmed. Almost sad. Got a nice laugh out of that. Must be doing someone a solid. :lol:

CFallsGriz said:
Cowherd will be in the house and participating in the broadcast.

When he announced on his show, I think Thursday, that he was catching a flight to Spokane for the game he sounded totally underwhelmed. Almost sad. Got a nice laugh out of that. Must be doing someone a solid. :lol:

If he's underwhelmed going to Spokane he will be suicidal when he gets to cheney.

Back