• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

#5 Montana @ Wyoming Game Thread

Your pregame reading material:

http://m.missoulian.com/grizzly-game-day-tenacious-tonga/collection_b474edfe-2fca-11e4-a97e-001a4bcf887a.html?mobile_touch=true" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I have DISH and looked up the game today and it's listed in standard Def. Is the game not In HD?

Yukon said:
I have DISH and looked up the game today and it's listed in standard Def. Is the game not In HD?

I remember seeing this a few times last year. They usually update the guide shortly before the game starts...let's hope that holds true today.
Go Griz

biga75 said:
Yukon said:

I remember seeing this a few times last year. They usually update the guide shortly before the game starts...let's hope that holds true today.
Go Griz
thanks. I'm recording both channels, just in case.

Yukon said:
biga75 said:
Yukon said:

Go Griz
thanks. I'm recording both channels, just in case.

The Wofford-GT game wasn't showing on the Dish HD channel, but it's there. Same channel our Griz will be on.

No matter what I do before the opening GRIZ game every season, game time takes forever to get here. This year, woke up at 5:30 AM Friday. Forced myself to stay awake very late, in an effort to sleep in. That sure in the hell back fired, was up before 8 from sure excitement for the game. I am pinging off the walls,, and in serious need to find something to kill some time. ARGH, sometimes I really hate GRIZITIS!

GrizMusician said:
This looks official to me. [emoji41]

This is certainly the game thread I feel that is most official. Plus I like the detail put into the opening post, and without trash talk. :thumb:

:| finally the official official thread. Well, i woke up before my alarm, got my coffee drank too much now and a bit to anxious for my daughter and wife. they asked ok game is at 2pm, why do we need to be there by 11am? :x because!!! :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: Grizitis to the fullest :x :lol: Go Griz!!!

griznation23 said:
:| finally the official official thread. Well, i woke up before my alarm, got my coffee drank too much now and a bit to anxious for my daughter and wife. they asked ok game is at 2pm, why do we need to be there by 11am? :x because!!! :evil: :lol: :lol: :lol: Grizitis to the fullest :x :lol: Go Griz!!!

We diehard GRIZ fans know how bad GRIZITIS is. :thumb:

AllWeatherFan said:
If you're The Mickster, and you win the coin toss, do you put your offense or defense on the field?

Defense, in an effort to gain early field advantage. I have more faith in our Defensive unit to limit Wyoming than I do our OL in helping our offense start off great.

My hope is our offense keeps it to mainly quick passes and runs to limit the OL's time to sustain blocks. I also would like to see more plays with JJ running and rolling out.

mtgrizrule said:
AllWeatherFan said:
If you're The Mickster, and you win the coin toss, do you put your offense or defense on the field?

Defense, in an effort to gain early field advantage. I have more faith in our Defensive unit to limit Wyoming than I do our OL in helping our offense start off great.

My hope is our offense keeps it to mainly quick passes and runs to limit the OL's time to sustain blocks. I also would like to see more plays with JJ running and rolling out.

Yup!

Back