• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

1 and 2 fall this weekend!

:[/quote]
Judging by how the EWU defense has played if they can find a way to have one more possession than EWU they can win.[/quote]

Or maybe just make a few STOPS, unlike last year

I want the Cats to win. I don't think they will, as I don't think the Griz will either. It is what it is. No matter how BADLY some fans don't want to admit it, sometimes the other team is BETTER than yours and in the case of both the Cats and Griz, EWU and NDSU are better, respectively, and that's why I said the Cats won't win.

But I do actually want them to win, and that doesn't mean I will be "rooting" for the Cats. To me "rooting" means I would be at the game, or watching on TV and physically cheering for the Cats, like Alpha does for NDSU (sorry aplha, couldn't resist). There's a difference between wanting the Cats to win and physically cheering for Cats. Most of the time, I'm completely indifferent to MSU. I don't really care too much what happens in their games one way or the other. I don't cheer for them, don't cheer against them. Just indifferent. But Saturday's game against EWU is a huge one and I'll at least be watching to see what happens

dupuyer griz said:
havgrizfan said:
No way the Cats beat Eastern :clap:
Judging by how the EWU defense has played if they can find a way to have one more possession than EWU they can win.
Maybe it will be windy in Bozeman and Baldwin will elect to kick off both halves, giving the 'Cats the extra possession they need.

your wrong said:
Say what you want, this week has potential to be one of the best in Montana football history!
or worst, as both teams most likely will lose.

You guys better put a pin in this one.

The cats will beat EWU at home.

NDSU will beat us.

As hard as it is to believe, this time next week I believe the cats will be ranked ahead of the Griz.

Think the kitty katz have a shot, but that's about it......don't think we are where we need to be to beat the buffs at their place

But a 28 point difference!? Think it will be no more than 10.

Despite my antipathy toward the cats, I see them losing. NDSU ball control vs Griz ball control, defense vs defense, coaching vs...........kicking game vs........... :oops: Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Back