• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Already sick and tired of the bandwagon cat fans

ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
Now I know why I went to Tech for engineering because they obviously sure as heck dont teach math at MSU, nor English Composition either. Sadly you claim to be from Butte.

:lol: :lol: Resorting to the forum vocabulary police is the first sign of having to give up all hopes on your team! :thumb: Well done 'Digger, at least you play the part!... btw, how was my math incorrect and where was my composition lacking?

Legal is the wrong word, they were vacated after the fact. Last I looked we won 3 games in 2009 in the playoffs, and were in the NC game against Villanova. Can't count this year because the playoffs haven't taken place this year.

Ohhhhhhhh..... "Vacated"... so you are cheaters and don't mind being one... Tell me Einstein... where can I find those wins in any NCAA publication??

Is that the best you had??... you crack my MSU math skills and English Composition simply because you are proud to be cheaters??... Well done 'Digger.... well done!! :thumb:

So now you've switched from legal to cheating? Obviously you failed the logic classes to.

Show me a publication in the NCAA that says those teams the Griz loss those games. I'm guessing you're not from Butte itself, probably a farmer in the area. Corn maybe.

btw here's a NCAA page......nope not seeing losses. I see wins. :D

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_champs_records/2011/d1/html/confsked.htm#conf.skd

Montana (2-1,0-0)
Dec 03, 2011 CENTRAL ARK. W 41-14 A-22005
Dec 09, 2011 UNI W 48-10 A-23049
Dec 16, 2011 at Sam Houston St. L 28-31 A-12367

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
:lol: :lol: Resorting to the forum vocabulary police is the first sign of having to give up all hopes on your team! :thumb: Well done 'Digger, at least you play the part!... btw, how was my math incorrect and where was my composition lacking?

Legal is the wrong word, they were vacated after the fact. Last I looked we won 3 games in 2009 in the playoffs, and were in the NC game against Villanova. Can't count this year because the playoffs haven't taken place this year.

Ohhhhhhhh..... "Vacated"... so you are cheaters and don't mind being one... Tell me Einstein... where can I find those wins in any NCAA publication??

Is that the best you had??... you crack my MSU math skills and English Composition simply because you are proud to be cheaters??... Well done 'Digger.... well done!! :thumb:

So now you've switched from legal to cheating? Obviously you failed the logic classes to.

Show me a publication in the NCAA that says those teams the Griz loss those games. I'm guessing you're not from Butte itself, probably a farmer in the area. Corn maybe.

http://fs.ncaa.org/Docs/stats/football_champs_records/2011/d1/html/confsked.htm#conf.skd

Montana (2-1,0-0)
:lol: :lol: What a douche!! :thumb:
Typical 'Digger!!

ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:

Montana (2-1,0-0)
Typical 'Digger!!

Oh sure, for proving you wrong....and giving you exactly what you wanted. Like a typical troll you came back with nothing....sad, but not unexpected. Back in the oven Butterball, Thanksgiving is almost here for all you turkeys.

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:

Montana (2-1,0-0)
Typical 'Digger!!

Oh sure, for proving you wrong....and giving you exactly what you wanted. Like a typical troll you came back with nothing....sad, but not unexpected. Back in the oven Butterball, Thanksgiving is almost here for all you turkeys.

Actually I called you a douche for posting stats that were published in 2012.. a full year before the Griz were found to be illegally aiding players and other rampant cheating scandals.... :thumb:

Is that they way they taught you to do things at that Community College of yours?? I expected more from a Community College graduate... btw - how did that 13th grade football team do this year??

ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:

Typical 'Digger!!

Actually I called you a douche for posting stats that were published in 2012.. a full year before the Griz were found to be illegally aiding players and other rampant cheating scandals.... :thumb:

Is that they way they taught you to do things at that Community College of yours?? I expected more from a Community College graduate... btw - how did that 13th grade football team do this year??

Let's review for you very slowly....

ButteRhat said:
Tell me Einstein... where can I find those wins in any NCAA publication??

My answer...note the url

You said nothing about a year when published. I posted what YOU asked for. And I'm still waiting for you, to post something that shows me the Griz LOSS those games.

And sorry but I went to the NUMBER 1 ranked school in America....dollar for dollar....and yes that means ranked above Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cal-Berkley, MIT, etc.

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
Typical 'Digger!!

ButteRhat said:

My answer...note the url

You said nothing about a year when published. I posted what YOU asked for. And I'm still waiting for you, to post something that shows me the Griz LOSS those games.

And sorry but I went to the NUMBER 1 ranked school in America....dollar for dollar....and yes that means ranked above Harvard, Yale, Stanford, Cal-Berkley, MIT, etc.

The funny thing is certain cat fans keep pushing the issue that the Griz didn't win those games, but seem to avoid the fact that the NCAA still counts those games as losses for our opponents, including the curb-stomping the Griz put on the cats. :thumb:

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
Typical 'Digger!!

ButteRhat said:

My answer...note the url

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources...eases/montana-failed-monitor-football-program
And the actual infractions report can be found here http://missoulian.com/university-of...pdf_308eacd6-f629-11e2-a779-0019bb2963f4.html please go to page 18 #4

ordigger said:

ButteRhat said:

My answer...note the url

One would have thought you would have received a better education from that fake Ivy League Community College than you did! :thumb:

Perhaps you should have spent a few more dollars!! :(

Robsnotes4u said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:

ButteRhat said:

My answer...note the url

http://www.ncaa.org/about/resources...eases/montana-failed-monitor-football-program
And the actual infractions report can be found here http://missoulian.com/university-of...pdf_308eacd6-f629-11e2-a779-0019bb2963f4.html please go to page 18 #4

Not sure you understand either. He asked me to show him something....I did. I'm not arguing that we VACATED those wins. I am arguing that we LOSS those games. Your links just further prove that is what I am saying. Also "failure to monitor program" is not illegal which was his first argument. No criminal charges were filed that I know of. In fact after reviewing the NCAA page, I cannot find the words illegal or cheating.

ordigger said:
Not sure you understand either. He asked me to show him something....I did. I'm not arguing that we VACATED those wins. I am arguing that we LOSS those games. Your links just further prove that is what I am saying. Also "failure to monitor program" is not illegal which was his first argument. No criminal charges were filed that I know of. In fact after reviewing the NCAA page, I cannot find the words illegal or cheating.

Jesus - twice in a row dude.... now this is just getting embarrassing!! :thumb:

That is what going to a Community College gets ya.....

ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:

ButteRhat said:

My answer...note the url

One would have thought you would have received a better education from that fake Ivy League Community College than you did! :thumb:

Oh you mean the one that is ranked the following (best bang for a buck)

Montana Tech #1
UM #138
MSU #209
Stanford #335
Penn #379
Harvard #438
Yale #440
Dartmouth #484

Of course the typical troll resorts to personal insults and attacks when they have nothing to offer.

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:

ButteRhat said:

My answer...note the url

Montana Tech #1
UM #138
MSU #209
Stanford #335
Penn #379
Harvard #438
Yale #440
Dartmouth #484

Of course the typical troll resorts to personal insults and attacks when they have nothing to offer.

I am not resorting to personal insults and attacks rather begging you to either use proper grammar or ask for your money back from your Community College... Instead of bragging that you got a CHEAP education, why not impress us with what you actually learned from your Cheap Community College....

ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:

My answer...note the url

Montana Tech #1
UM #138
MSU #209
Stanford #335
Penn #379
Harvard #438
Yale #440
Dartmouth #484

I am not resorting to personal insults and attacks rather begging you to either use proper grammar or ask for your money back from your Community College... Instead of bragging that you got a CHEAP education, why not put that education to work and prove that you got the best bang for your buck!!

The next step in a troll's existence is to distance themselves from their original statements. This is fairly typical in what is known as the "catrattus" genus form of troll.

ordigger said:
Robsnotes4u said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:

ButteRhat said:

My answer...note the url

I will make it very simple for you. What games? There were no games. Correct you can't lose them as they are vacated, and you can't not win them either. The records show there were no wins or loses. You posting the records saying that the Griz won is incorrect. Read page 18 again #4.

Robsnotes4u said:
ordigger said:
Robsnotes4u said:
ordigger said:

My answer...note the url

I will make it very simple for you. What games? There were no games. Correct you can't lose them as they are vacated, and you can't not win them either. The records show there were no wins or loses. You posting the records saying that the Griz won is incorrect. Read page 18 again #4.

Whoa, back up pard

The wins were vacated, but the losses still count

Ok carry on

ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:
ordigger said:
ButteRhat said:

Montana Tech #1
UM #138
MSU #209
Stanford #335
Penn #379
Harvard #438
Yale #440
Dartmouth #484

I am not resorting to personal insults and attacks rather begging you to either use proper grammar or ask for your money back from your Community College... Instead of bragging that you got a CHEAP education, why not put that education to work and prove that you got the best bang for your buck!!

The next step in a troll's existence is to distance themselves from their original statements. This is fairly typical in what is known as the "catrattus" genus form of troll.

And the definition for you.
reverse troll
When someone disagrees with your opinion on a message board or forum, you accuse them of being a troll, suggesting that any sane person would not hold their opinions.
Reverse trolling is the #1 Internet Tactic for sperglords like me.

Robsnotes4u said:
ordigger said:
Robsnotes4u said:
ordigger said:

My answer...note the url

Wow..another one comes out of the woodwork. Don't know but you're wrong on a couple of things.

FIRST - the losses count, the wins are vacated
SECOND - He asked for something from the NCAA that showed we won the games. I simply provided him what he asked for. If you have a problem with it, take it to the NCAA and ask them to remove the page that clearly states the games were won.

ordigger said:
Robsnotes4u said:
ordigger said:
Robsnotes4u said:

Wow..another one comes out of the woodwork. Don't know but you're wrong on a couple of things.

FIRST - the losses count, the wins are vacated
SECOND - He asked for something from the NCAA that showed we won the games. I simply provided him what he asked for. If you have a problem with it, take it to the NCAA and ask them to remove the page that clearly states the games were won.

More of that CHEAP education logic for ya...... you sure got your monies worth I guess!! :thumb:

Latest posts

Back