• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Favorite Current Player

grizfan95

Since we're well over the halfway point of the season we probably have enough data to dive into a discussion of the following: Who is your current favorite player?

It can be for a variety of reasons, but don't pick 2 or 3, or one on D and another on O. Just one and only one.

It's a toss-up between Jones and Gamboa, but at the end of the day I'd pick Gamboa.

Van Ackeren. Last week's game changed when he went out. He closes on tackles with the quickness of Tim Hauck.

JJ for me. With everything that he went through and losing his coach to a bogus firing, and he still stuck around. The kid showed a lot of heart and commitment and I for one, am very thankful and appreciative that he stayed. Unfortunately, I think his skills were somewhat wasted with the type of offense we are running (or attempting to run). He has stuck it out and shown that he is a true leader and a great person. His family should be very proud.

JJ is my favorite, followed by "SACK" Wagenmann, and then Ellis Henderson at third if he were still with the team.

BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
jcu27 said:
Right... Badlandsgrizfan is a moron.

Lol you guys obviously didn't pick up on the sarcasm in my post..making fun of the constant negativity on egriz?

No. I didn't pick up on the sarcasm. :|

We need special font for sarcasm then!
"He's the only one worth a damn" ;)
"He's the only one worth a damn" :cool:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :roll:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :lol:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :eek:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :oops:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :lame:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :jack:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :censored:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :bs:
"He's the only one worth a damn" :msugrad:

I'd say you could have used any of these and not have come across like a huge d-bag. ;)

See what I did there....

ilovethecats said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
Lol you guys obviously didn't pick up on the sarcasm in my post..making fun of the constant negativity on egriz?

I'd say you could have used any of these and not have come across like a huge d-bag. ;)

See what I did there....

What he said. :!:

AZGrizFan said:
ilovethecats said:
BadlandsGrizFan said:
AZGrizFan said:

See what I did there....

What he said. :!:

"He's the only one worth a damn" :cry: :shock: :clap: :thumb: :D :) ;) :( :eek: :? :cool: :lol: :x :p :oops: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :!: :?: :idea: :arrow: :| :mrgreen: :geek: :ugeek: :coffee: :yikes: :puppy: :spam: :steal: :stfu: :stupid: :tounge: :troll: :twocents: :werd: :whocares: :wtf: :bad: :eek:ff: :party: :phat: :pics: :noob: :love: :loser: :liar: :laugh: :lame: :new: :hitit: :die: :poke: :pray: :sleep: :silly: :shocker: :shit: :rule: :rockon: :rip: :rant: :question: :punch: :puke: :protesst: :jack: :hijack: :help: :come: :censored: :butt: :woo: :bs: :birth: :beer2: :beer: :beef: :ban: :argue: :cya: :dance: :hater: :grenade: :ghetto: :fuel: :foot: :flash: :flame: :finger: :eatu: :dope: :ditto: :delete: :dead: :agree: :egriz: :msugrad:

Back