• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

griz broadcast

That is what KPAX said today, that it would be on their sister station......

I am not worried though cause I will be at WGS...at game time. :lol: :lol: :lol:

This weekend it won't matter so much because as many have said lots of us will be at the game. However maybe for the next out of town game like Sac State they could hire the crew that filmed the Cat/Weber game to run the cameras. At least they know how and did a good job almost all game!

As long as the cameras aren't zoomed in all the way (on the crowd, mostly) like they were for the Northern AZ broadcast they showed on Big Sky TV, I'll be happy....well, as happy as you can be squinting at poor quality video on a computer screen hoping that Big Sky TV doesn't crash :roll: .

the games that are on the CW gets missed by half the state, I will be at WGS but usually we go home and watch the game again to see what all we missed and since we are on DISH and the only CW we get is LA we will not get it on the TV again. At least when the Cats are not on the NBC channel they are on Alititude which we can get but then again who really cares.

Bresnan has been advertising exclusive right to the game statewide in Montana. I called and the game is scheduled to be on channel 15 in Havre according to the bresnan operator. She said the game is scheduled to be brodcast statewide.This chanel doesn't have a station name. I believed it is the channel that has all the paid advertisements. On my dvr the schedule says TBA in 30 min slots throughout the scheduled game time. Hope this helps those in the state!

For those that dont get it

the Cats will be on the regular channels across the state and the EWU-WSU game will be on altitude.

:lol:

Isn't there still a limit on how many hours/week a local affiliate may preempt a national broadcast? That was the deal the last two years. I believe KPAX saved their own outlet for the conference games plus the playoffs and CW got the rest. It doesn't really matter though because both stations use the same crew of third graders and their second-hand equipment, it's just fed through different signals sometimes.

If the KPAX/CW guys are on here somewhere, will you please just pan the camera out until it captures the entire field, lock the base, and then go grab a seat at the game?

K thanks.

The problem for those of us not going to the game AND using DISH NETWORK is that we don't get CW... so we won't get the game
:-(
Bummer!

I used my piece of the stimulus package to pick up a digital converter. Then I found a switch at a garage sale that allows me to change from Dish Network to antenna with the flip of a button. Today I will be able to DVR the EWU-Weber game on Altitude while watching the Griz on CW (or the Cats if I want to).

It was a cheap fix and a half-step up from Big Sky TV.

JK said:
The problem for those of us not going to the game AND using DISH NETWORK is that we don't get CW... so we won't get the game
:-(
Bummer!
If you are with in 100 or so miles of Missoula and have the Local channel package with Dish, You DO get "The CW Channel"

I am in Georgia and am having problems with the bigskyconf.com thing. Does the game not show earlier than ten minutes? Has anyone used this? I would like to watch the game. Any other ideas on how to get it on the web?

Thanks
DiggerFB

DiggerFB said:
I am in Georgia and am having problems with the bigskyconf.com thing. Does the game not show earlier than ten minutes? Has anyone used this? I would like to watch the game. Any other ideas on how to get it on the web?

Thanks
DiggerFB

Does not usually show up until kickoff

Back