ESPN Gameplan

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS

ESPN Gameplan

Postby grizchamp » Wed Nov 25, 2009 4:17 pm

There might be a thread on this somewhere already, but I didn't see one so just in case you are wondering...

The game is set to also be shown on ESPN gameplan. This should help some people outside of the viewing area. It isnt listed on ESPN's site yet, but it is listed by direct TV, Dish network, and on the gameplan channels that I have right now with my cable provider. If you can't get to the game, you should be able to find some place to see it.
grizchamp
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Montana

Re: ESPN Gameplan

Postby mcg » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Will it be available on the internet?
mcg
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby mtgrizrule » Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:56 pm

ch 792 dtv, not sure of cost.
I am passionate for: God, family, friends, US Military, GRIZ, Protandim, Truescience, and Lifevantage (great products for aging, health, and skin)
video: http://www.abcliveit.com/site/ABC_Primetime_Report.html. http://www.mylifevantage.com/271791 We are also looking for more partners. Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
mtgrizrule
eGriz Elite

I am a fan of: DA GRIZ

Postby TheBud » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:21 pm

grizchamp wrote:There might be a thread on this somewhere already, but I didn't see one so just in case you are wondering...

The game is set to also be shown on ESPN gameplan. This should help some people outside of the viewing area. It isnt listed on ESPN's site yet, but it is listed by direct TV, Dish network, and on the gameplan channels that I have right now with my cable provider. If you can't get to the game, you should be able to find some place to see it.

Source please...

Politically correctness: Obsessive attempts to distract attention from substantive debate by denigrating and scandalizing words and phrases that were previously socially acceptable because of the fear that it might offend someone. Words gone bad.
TheBud
eGriz Moderator
eGriz Moderator

I am a fan of: The University of Montana

Postby donnie2guns » Wed Nov 25, 2009 9:37 pm

It's showing up on the direct tv gameplan schedule for Boise as well.
ESPN GamePlan 2009
Saturday, November 28, 2009
Visiting Team vs. Home Team Time (ET) SD Channel HD Channel
Syracuse at Connecticut 12:00 pm 788
Wake Forest at Duke 12:00 pm 789
Mississippi at Mississippi State 12:00 pm 790
Grand Valley State at Minnesota-Duluth 1:00 pm 791
South Dakota State at Montana 2:00 pm 792
Virginia Tech at Virginia 3:30 pm 206 206
Miami at South Florida 3:30 pm 210
Missouri at Kansas 3:30 pm 788
Miami at South Florida 3:30 pm 789
Arizona at Arizona State 3:30 pm 793
Middle Tennessee State at Louisiana Monroe 4:30 pm 790
Utah at Brigham Young 5:00 pm 613
Utah State at Idaho 5:00 pm 791
Georgia at Georgia Tech 8:00 pm 209 209
Notre Dame at Stanford 8:00 pm 211
New Mexico State at San Jose State 8:00 pm 788

https://www.directv.com/DTVAPP/content/ ... _schedules
donnie2guns
eGriz Newbie

I am a fan of: UM

Postby OrgonGriz » Thu Nov 26, 2009 5:57 am

As it was posted the game will be shown on College Game Plan. That is channel 459 on DishNetwork for those with DishNet.. Hopefully I get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz to order game plan!!!! :) Wish me luck...

Happy Thanksgiving too all and go GRIZ!!
Be good, be honest, be the best you can be.
OrgonGriz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: The Beavs & Griz

Postby seagrizfan » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:29 am

It is officially listed on ESPN's site as being on Gameplan.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/group/81
seagrizfan
eGriz Newbie

Postby 100%GRIZ » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:49 am

OrgonGriz wrote:As it was posted the game will be shown on College Game Plan. That is channel 459 on DishNetwork for those with DishNet.. Hopefully I get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz to order game plan!!!! :) Wish me luck...

(Hopefully you get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz) - tell her from this day forward that you wear the pants in the family & that you have already ordered the game plan!!!
100%GRIZ
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies

Postby ancientgriz » Thu Nov 26, 2009 9:58 am

100%GRIZ wrote:
OrgonGriz wrote:As it was posted the game will be shown on College Game Plan. That is channel 459 on DishNetwork for those with DishNet.. Hopefully I get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz to order game plan!!!! :) Wish me luck...

(Hopefully you get the thumbs up from Mrs. orgongriz) - tell her from this day forward that you wear the pants in the family & that you have already ordered the game plan!!!

Then, put your zippper back on the side of your pants. Happy wife-Happy Life!!!!!!!!!!!
ancientgriz
eGrizzer in Training

Postby TheBud » Thu Nov 26, 2009 11:26 am

seagrizfan wrote:It is officially listed on ESPN's site as being on Gameplan.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/group/81

Thank you. I could not find the darn schedule on the Internet.

Politically correctness: Obsessive attempts to distract attention from substantive debate by denigrating and scandalizing words and phrases that were previously socially acceptable because of the fear that it might offend someone. Words gone bad.
TheBud
eGriz Moderator
eGriz Moderator

Postby shahan » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:26 pm

No go on my Dish with channel 459.
shahan
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby grizchamp » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:31 pm

shahan wrote:No go on my Dish with channel 459.

If you have ESPN Gameplan you will get it. Not sure of the channel on Dish or direct, but you will get it. I have it through my cable operator. Its on
grizchamp
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby shahan » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:34 pm

grizchamp wrote:

If you have ESPN Gameplan you will get it. Not sure of the channel on Dish or direct, but you will get it. I have it through my cable operator. Its on

Can't you just purchase the single game for like $20? We don't have gameplan, but I had thought you could buy singe games. Oh, just have to watch online.
shahan
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby grizchamp » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:36 pm

shahan wrote:
grizchamp wrote:

Can't you just purchase the single game for like $20? We don't have gameplan, but I had thought you could buy singe games. Oh, just have to watch online.

I think it depends on your provider, but In most cases I am pretty sure you can buy it per week. Its around 20 bucks and you should get access to all games shown for that week.
grizchamp
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby EverettGriz » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:37 pm

Yes, I believe it's $24.95. Call your provider. The phone numbers are listed on the ESPN Game Plan site.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
EverettGriz
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby OrgonGriz » Thu Nov 26, 2009 12:43 pm

100%GRIZ wrote:

Got the thumbs up!! It's a happy Thanksgiving!! Funny thing is I thought of just ordering it. I held off like a good husband!! I sez to Mrs orgongriz, I sez " You know the game is on game plan" Well hopefully you order it was the reply! :D ;) sly devil I am..
Be good, be honest, be the best you can be.
OrgonGriz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: The Beavs & Griz

Postby TheBud » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:19 pm

montanagrizzlies.com is showing that the game will be broadcast on "Montana's News Station" - definition below:
http://www.montanagrizzlies.com/pages/event.aspx?e=215&m=18#
Montana’s News Station (Montana broadcast stations)
KPAX-8.1 Missoula
KAJ-18 Kalispell
KTVQ-2.1 Billings
KBZK-7.1 Bozeman
KXLF-4.1 Butte
KRTV-3.1 Great Falls
KXLH-25 Helena
KXGN-5.1 Glendive

As for Internet viewing:
live video streaming on BigSkyTV.org

NCAA First Round Internet streaming on kpax.com

TheBud
eGriz Moderator
eGriz Moderator

Postby IdaGriz01 » Fri Nov 27, 2009 5:43 pm

grizchamp wrote:

Indeed it is on Gameplan.

Here’s a surprise (NOT!): ESPN-U is showing South Carolina State at Appalachian State (noon, E.T). They are not broadcasting Elon at FCS Defending Champion Richmond, not even on Gameplan.

The "For those fans who are out of state..." thread suggests some other options.
IdaGriz01
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Da Boyz Mom » Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:03 am

On this page, ESPN shows that the game will be on espn360.com - http://espn.go.com/college-football/schedule/_/group/81 but when I go to the 360.com schedule the game is not showing.

Two weeks ago I had to listen to the radio feed because I couldn't get the KPAX feed from Griz Central to work properly (even though I tried everything that eGrizzers suggested.) I am willing to pay for Gameplan if I have to but since we just got a new flat screen I thought maybe I could watch it on 360.com by plugging the laptop into the tv.

Does anyone have any insight about 360.com - will the game actually be on and will the feed be good? Any help would be appreciated.
Da Boyz Mom
Full time eGrizzer

I am a fan of: The Griz

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS