game tickets

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS

game tickets

Postby dupuyer griz » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 am

I got my trip all lined out yesterday, and I know there will not be a sellout for the game. I went on Griztix and was unable to come up with one on there. Does anyone know what I need to do is there a secret I don't know or do I just buy one at the window when I get there? Any help is appreciated, thank you.
How can 1-A football not have a playoff? I can't think of another football group and really even another sport that doesn't. Even chess has playoffs!
dupuyer griz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: GRIZ

Re: game tickets

Postby IHateRobPhenicie » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:45 am

You pick them up at the Pavillion when you get there.
[Image
Welcome to Paradise!
IHateRobPhenicie
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby NzoneGrizFan » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:49 am

So you're telling him to just buy them once he gets to the stadium?
NzoneGrizFan
eGrizzer

Postby IHateRobPhenicie » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:52 am

No. We got ours off GrizTix last year but weren't able to get them until we got there.
[Image
Welcome to Paradise!
IHateRobPhenicie
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby IHateRobPhenicie » Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:53 am

IHateRobPhenicie wrote:No. We got ours off GrizTix last year but weren't able to get them until we got there.

Nevermind. lol...misread the question. disregard. Still recovering from bein at the last game. lol :lol:
IHateRobPhenicie
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Da Boyz Mom » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:00 pm

I think the original poster was saying that he was NOT able to buy any on Griz Tix so he is wanting other options...
Da Boyz Mom
Full time eGrizzer

I am a fan of: The Griz

Postby BDizzle » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:02 pm

grizinidaho wrote:I got my trip all lined out yesterday, and I know there will not be a sellout for the game. I went on Griztix and was unable to come up with one on there. Does anyone know what I need to do is there a secret I don't know or do I just buy one at the window when I get there? Any help is appreciated, thank you.

Check out the forum here called Griz Tickets or whatever. A bunch of App fans are selling their tickets.
aka BHaf
BDizzle
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: Winning

Postby 4ugriz » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:14 pm

You can get tickets directly from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's website. http://www.gomocs.com
4ugriz
eGriz Newbie

I am a fan of: University of Montana

Postby dupuyer griz » Tue Dec 15, 2009 12:36 pm

4ugriz wrote:You can get tickets directly from the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga's website. http://www.gomocs.com

Thank you, got a great seat. Would like to have been closer to midfield but anytime I can watch a game from the 3rd row I won't complain.

Thanks everyone for your help.
How can 1-A football not have a playoff? I can't think of another football group and really even another sport that doesn't. Even chess has playoffs!
dupuyer griz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: GRIZ

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS