Why I hate the Bobcats

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS

Why I hate the Bobcats

Postby number1debater » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:00 pm

I have so many reasons but the one I will choose is that they claim the same state as me. In the spirit of the new season emerging, tell me egriz.....

Why do you hate the bobcats?
number1debater
Full time eGrizzer

Re: Why I hate the Bobcats

Postby Cats2506 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:02 pm

Cats2506
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Hangings

Postby Bear Axed » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:14 pm

Every one knows you have No Real Balls!

but Image has some for ya!

Bear Axed
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Griz2k » Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:22 pm

Cats2506 wrote:Image

Putting aside the fact that I truly hate the cats and all their fans, that is one damn funny picture. Nice work 2506.
Griz2k
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby SAVAGE PAW » Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:34 pm

I don't really hate the Cats. Mine is more a feeling of pity. All those hours of hard work and for what? A long walk down the tunnel or to the car after another drubbing. Its really sad when you think about it......lol Not to mention that their stadium....hmmm scratch that I better call it bleachers at a field is pathetic.
"I know good kids can get caught up with date rape" --PlayerRep
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=55600
SAVAGE PAW
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby dupuyer griz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:22 am

You mean other than the fact that they act with their sense of entitlement like a perennial powerhouse and everyone should bow at their feet even though they've never been good in my lifetime that I can recall? Colors are just too close to Notre Dame...
How can 1-A football not have a playoff? I can't think of another football group and really even another sport that doesn't. Even chess has playoffs!
dupuyer griz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: GRIZ

Postby EverettGriz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:51 am

I hate the bobcats the way I hate mosquitoes. You know they're not going to cause you any real harm, but they sure are irritating as hell to have around.
Booze is the duct tape of life.
EverettGriz
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby ilovethecats » Fri Aug 13, 2010 8:54 am

:msugrad: :cry:
ilovethecats
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby dupuyer griz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:02 am

If the MSU grad thing was about me then yeah it's true, it was Nebraska for 30,000 a year or MSU for 5000 plus i got to make fun of you guys on a daily basis while I was there double for the money.
How can 1-A football not have a playoff? I can't think of another football group and really even another sport that doesn't. Even chess has playoffs!
dupuyer griz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby wbtfg » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:03 am

Good thread...

I hate Bobcat football for a number of reasons.
1. They are no longer making national news for poor decisions
2. On signing day they had the audacity of signing 8 kids from Montana high schools, compared to UM's 3
3. I also hate that MSU is recruiting less and less JC/Dropdown players.
4. Last year the MSU football program had record highs in both team GPA and Community Service Hours (non-court ordered)
5. One thing that particularily ticks me off is that in 07-08 and 08-09, MSU had APR scores of 941 and 936. UM had scores of 883 and 936.
6. I absolutely despise the Bozeman Chronicle's coverage of MSU. Pictures, Videos, daily reports, podcats, etc...I'm sure glad the Missoulian doesn't do anything like that.

I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop there. Sersiously...who do these a-holes think they are?
“He has the physical ability, plus that intangible you can’t coach — leadership skill,” Reid said. “You can’t always find it. But you feel lucky when you find someone who has it. He has it all. He’s Dave Dickenson — one of greatest quarterbacks we’ve had here — in a bigger, stronger, more athletic body. That’s Travis Lulay.”
wbtfg
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Instigating

Postby Griz2k » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:14 am

grizinidaho wrote:You mean other than the fact that they act with their sense of entitlement like a perennial powerhouse and everyone should bow at their feet even though they've never been good in my lifetime that I can recall? Colors are just too close to Notre Dame...

I'm assuming this means you were born after 1984?
Griz2k
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby dupuyer griz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:22 am

Griz2k wrote:
grizinidaho wrote:You mean other than the fact that they act with their sense of entitlement like a perennial powerhouse and everyone should bow at their feet even though they've never been good in my lifetime that I can recall? Colors are just too close to Notre Dame...

I'm assuming this means you were born after 1984?

1983 that's why I put in "that I can recall" Sorry I'm not old so I can be enlightened by the sheer awesomeness that is the Bobcat nation....all hail
dupuyer griz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby ilovethecats » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:54 am

grizinidaho wrote:If the MSU grad thing was about me then yeah it's true, it was Nebraska for 30,000 a year or MSU for 5000 plus i got to make fun of you guys on a daily basis while I was there double for the money.

ummm....no. how would i ever know that? do you think there is some underground internet group tracking your every move. relax man. great decision on your college education. i was simply pointing out that as an msu grad my feelings deeply hurt by this subject.

:hater:
ilovethecats
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Griz2k » Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:58 am

''The awesomeness that is bobcat nation.'' Now that's funny.
Griz2k
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Bear Axed » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:03 am

wbtfg wrote:Good thread...

except a few the last couple of days like these:

Google search: espn mike kramer

Advanced searchAbout 112,000 results (0.13 seconds) Search ResultsFired coach Mike Kramer settles lawsuit vs. Montana State - ESPN
Aug 11, 2010 ... The attorney for former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer says Kramer has settled a lawsuit he filed against the university after his ...
sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=5455361 - CachedJudge: Ex-Montana State coach Mike Kramer's breach of contract ...
Jan 14, 2010 ... A judge dismissed former Montana State football coach Mike ...
sports.espn.go.com/ncf/news/story?id=4827231
Mike Kramer files wrongful discharge lawsuit against MSU - College ...
Dec 13, 2007 ... Former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer filed a ...
sports.espn.go.com/espn/wire?section=ncf&id=3153593
More results from sports.espn.go.com »
ESPN - Conversations: Mike Kramer settles lawsuit
Aug 11, 2010 ... Former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer said Wednesday he settled a lawsuit with the university partly because it was interfering ...
myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/5455361 - CachedMIKE KRAMER - Bassmaster Angler & Tournament Search - ESPN
ANGLER & TOURNAMENT SEARCH Head to Head New Search. Angler Profile. MIKE KRAMER Hometown: KENNESAW, GA. Angler Career Highlight ...
proxy.espn.go.com/outdoors/bassmaster/media/angler?anglerId... - CachedFired coach Mike Kramer settles lawsuit vs. Montana State
Aug 7, 2010 ... The attorney for former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer says ... a press release and made public comments... Full Article at ESPN ...
1click.indiatimes.com/article/0gNw6vE9eMeDZ?q=Montana - CachedFired coach Mike Kramer settles lawsuit vs. Montana State
The attorney for former Montana State football coach Mike Kramer says Kramer has ... and then issued a press release and made public... Full Article at ESPN ...
1click.indiatimes.com/article/0gNw6vE9eMeDZ - Cached

I could go on and on, but I think I'll stop there. Sersiously...who do these a-holes think they are?
Bear Axed
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Tuckergriz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:09 am

Bear Axed wrote:Every one knows you have No Real Balls!

but Image has some for ya!

'The Savy choice for Sophisticats'!!! That's funny in itself!!
"I fear all we have done is to awaken a sleeping giant and fill him with a terrible resolve."--Japanese Admiral Isoroku Yamamoto
Tuckergriz
eGrizzer in Training

Postby getgrizzy » Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:47 pm

if this is a serious question, then...

football: because they've won more national titles. because they have had more success against us than any other conference team.

mbasketball: because they've beat us five straight times.

wbasketball: because their women beat us at home last year and went further in the tourney.

if not, then...
because they suck.
getgrizzy
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby dupuyer griz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:22 pm

getgrizzy wrote:
football: because they've won more national titles. because they have had more success against us than any other conference team.

Why does everyone consider a tie in the aluminum bowl in 1956 a win? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Montana_State_Bobcats_football

Also see...
Tie-4 a : an equality in number (as of votes or scores) b : equality in a contest; also : a contest that ends in a draw

Win-2 a : to gain in or as if in battle or contest <won the championship> b : to be the victor in <won the war>

I always thought that a tie was like kissing your sister...I think it might be they are comparing incest to winning a national championship which I cannot possibly condone.

Who would go to the playoffs in the nfl if there are three teams with wildcard hopes in a division? Team A @8-8,Team B @8-8, or Team C @7-8-1? By the logic of the Kitty Nation there is not way that the team that was 7-8-1 could possibly be left out of the playoffs, after all, a tie is clearly a win. I don't mean to step on your toes or call you out or be a dic#, but I honestly want to know how they consider that a national championship. The other two I will give them because they scored more points than both the Akron Zips and Louisiana Tech, that being pretty high on the list of ways to win. (fun side note here, not only was it a tie, but neither team scored in that game.)
dupuyer griz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Hammer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:45 pm

I never liked the cats, but after our Griz cat game experience in 03 in Bozo I hate them with a passion that will never go away. I won't even stop in bozo for any reason anymore. The filth and vulgarity my wife and teenage son had to endure that day was disgusting. I can tolerate it but no way should a woman and 14 year old kid have to. Not to mention the loogies spit all over my wifes car. FTC.
Hammer
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: NEZ Sec 130

Postby Bear Axed » Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:58 pm

I don't really hate cute little kittens! :thumb:

In fact I think I might be just a little obsessed about 'em? ;)

Bear Axed
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Hammer » Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:04 pm

my lion hunting buddies love kitties. So do their hounds :shock: :lol:
Hammer
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby IntuitiveGriz » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:15 pm

Cats2506 wrote:Image

Pussycats don't have balls, they have, well, pussies. So we can't lick something that isn't there.

Lack of balls is a good reason you don't dominate... Grizzlies have big balls, hence major domination!!!
Butte High Bulldog Football 29 STATE CHAMPIONSHIPS, 15 STATE RUNNER-UPS

WE ARE MONTANA!!!
IntuitiveGriz
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: MONTANA

Postby Richard Cranium » Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:40 pm

wbtfg wrote:Good thread...

2. On signing day they had the audacity of signing 8 kids from Montana high schools, compared to UM's 3
3. I also hate that MSU is recruiting less and less JC/Dropdown players.
4. Last year the MSU football program had record highs in both team GPA and Community Service Hours (non-court ordered)
5. One thing that particularily ticks me off is that in 07-08 and 08-09, MSU had APR scores of 941 and 936. UM had scores of 883 and 936.
6. I absolutely despise the Bozeman Chronicle's coverage of MSU. Pictures, Videos, daily reports, podcats, etc...I'm sure glad the Missoulian doesn't do anything like that.

In regards to your #6 you might want to go to kpax.com-griz-central. There is nothing the kittens do better than the GRIZ, except for staying home durring the holiday season! You are just another rednecked pencil neck country bumpkin boobcat fan geek!
In this world theres 2 types of people my friend those with loaded guns and those who dig......you dig! Clint Eastwood ( the Good the Bad and the Ugly )
Richard Cranium
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby ilovethecats » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:51 am

Hammer wrote:I never liked the cats, but after our Griz cat game experience in 03 in Bozo I hate them with a passion that will never go away. I won't even stop in bozo for any reason anymore. The filth and vulgarity my wife and teenage son had to endure that day was disgusting. I can tolerate it but no way should a woman and 14 year old kid have to. Not to mention the loogies spit all over my wifes car. FTC.

sucks when that happens. i had one really shitty experience in missoula but all the rest have been great. now that i have kids it's way different so i can see where you're coming from. hopefully down the line you give it another try. we're not all idiots. :thumb:
ilovethecats
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Hammer » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:42 pm

ilovethecats wrote:
Hammer wrote:I never liked the cats, but after our Griz cat game experience in 03 in Bozo I hate them with a passion that will never go away. I won't even stop in bozo for any reason anymore. The filth and vulgarity my wife and teenage son had to endure that day was disgusting. I can tolerate it but no way should a woman and 14 year old kid have to. Not to mention the loogies spit all over my wifes car. FTC.

sucks when that happens. i had one really shitty experience in missoula but all the rest have been great. now that i have kids it's way different so i can see where you're coming from. hopefully down the line you give it another try. we're not all idiots. :thumb:

I may consider it but my wife never will. She is done with bozo.
Hammer
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Next

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS