• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Dooley's comments abt Montana at today's presser

flyfishingvol

Today's Presser
The first couple of minutes Dooley talks about Montana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ja4vjO72fQc&feature=youtu.be" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

He credits us with an extra NC, but other than that it's obvious he's done his home work and has respect....I'm sure they expect to win though.

AZGrizFan said:
He credits us with an extra NC, but other than that it's obvious he's done his home work and has respect....I'm sure they expect to win though.
Actually two.

He said we won three in the last 10 years. I only remember the one. :oops:

Crap, I was hoping the Vols would see the Griz as an exhibition scrimmage against the local high school team and mail it in. If (and it is still a big if) the Griz have a real D then they have a chance -- maybe a one in a million -- but still a chance.

Grisly Fan said:
Crap, I was hoping the Vols would see the Griz as an exhibition scrimmage against the local high school team and mail it in. If (and it is still a big if) the Griz have a real D then they have a chance -- maybe a one in a million -- but still a chance.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6DAgxGXWqZU[/youtube]

Sounds like a good, classy head coach.

Saw a different video clip where coach mentioned they are thin at LB, and that that will be a problem on special teams for them. ----->

Look for Nguyen or Sambrano to break some off! :thumb: :clap:

AZGrizFan said:

Even the part about a Smart, savvy, articulate coach?

Coach speak

Well coached ?
Disciplined ?

The NC thing,

I like watching the guy in the back :roll: when he talks about UM having the winningest record in DI

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Nice to hear the leader of the Vols is classy and complimentary unlike the majority of douchebags on VolNation.

Go get 'em, Alpha. :lol: :lol: :lol: :thumb:

AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Nice to hear the leader of the Vols is classy and complimentary unlike the majority of douchebags on VolNation.

I'm not so sure he is welcome on Volnation anymore. :lol:

They can't handle the truth! :thumb:

He should consider it a good thing to be banned from there. That is not a good board at all.

OuterMonvolia is another one to stay away from as well.

uofmman1122 said:
AZGrizFan said:
Actually two.

He said we won three in the last 10 years. I only remember the one. :oops:
He has us mixed up with Appy St.

Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I may not be welcome but I am still posting over there................. :twisted:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Hammer said:
AZGrizFan said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

I may not be welcome but I am still posting over there................. :twisted:

I'd expect nothing less. :lol:

kemajic said:
He has us mixed up with Appy St.
I agree. Hopefully, they are watching their tapes and not ours.

It would not do much to watch our old tapes anyway, unless they want to see how much we turned the ball over last year.

Pflu has his system in place now - with several new QB's. Also, no more Chase. Play will be much different this year. I don't think any of us really know what to expect.

Go Griz!

Hello, everyone. Tennessee fan here. I just wanted to say hello and wish your Grizzlies the best of luck in Knoxville this Saturday. It may not mean much coming from one Tennessee fan, but I have a great amount of respect for the Grizzlies (although I admit that I know very little about your program), and I hope you have a tremendous experience in Knoxville, win or lose.

I couldn't help but notice this thread, and I do have a few things to address. First, Derek Dooley is about as humble and classy a coach as you will see in this game. Your team deserves credit for being such a good team. Second, I have read a bit of VolNation and can say that I will never be a member of that board. There is a lot of irrationalism and chest-thumping going on that has turned me and many others off and has, I daresay, embarrassed me as a Vol fan. Don't take it personally; they are not a representation of real Volunteer fans. Please try to understand and put your minds at ease.

Orange Reverie said:
Hello, everyone. Tennessee fan here. I just wanted to say hello and wish your Grizzlies the best of luck in Knoxville this Saturday. It may not mean much coming from one Tennessee fan, but I have a great amount of respect for the Grizzlies (although I admit that I know very little about your program), and I hope you have a tremendous experience in Knoxville, win or lose.

I couldn't help but notice this thread, and I do have a few things to address. First, Derek Dooley is about as humble and classy a coach as you will see in this game. Your team deserves credit for being such a good team. Second, I have read a bit of VolNation and can say that I will never be a member of that board. There is a lot of irrationalism and chest-thumping going on that has turned me and many others off and has, I daresay, embarrassed me as a Vol fan. Don't take it personally; they are not a representation of real Volunteer fans. Please try to understand and put your minds at ease.

Classy post :thumb:

Back