Re: RADIO & VIDEO OPTIONS (Griz - Cat)

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS

Re: RADIO & VIDEO OPTIONS (LOLCats)

Postby jcu27 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:52 am

So the Weber radio thing says the kick off is at 4, but on montanagrizzlies.com it says the game is at 1:05 MT aka 2:05 here... So what's the deal?
jcu27
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: UM / Alabama

Re: Re: RADIO & VIDEO OPTIONS (LOLCats)

Postby mtgrizrule » Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:06 pm

Griz home games are always 12 noon or 1 PM, unless it is a playoff game, and the lights are brought in.
I am passionate for: God, family, friends, US Military, GRIZ, Protandim, Truescience, and Lifevantage (great products for aging, health, and skin)
video: http://www.abcliveit.com/site/ABC_Primetime_Report.html. http://www.mylifevantage.com/271791 We are also looking for more partners. Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
mtgrizrule
eGriz Elite

I am a fan of: DA GRIZ

Great site for finding any game on TV

Postby Silvertip » Wed Nov 02, 2011 12:18 pm

Day, time and channel...how else would I know UNC and NAU are on Fox College Sports Saturday? :woo:

http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnf ... ellite.htm
THIS POST SENT WHILE GUZZLING LAGER FROM MY TAP-A-KEG (c)
Silvertip
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Re: Great site for finding any game on TV

Postby grizfan95 » Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:27 pm

Sweet, thanks!
Griz O-lineman Jon Opperud when asked what it was like to play in the 2011 Cat-Griz game: "We're 22-4 against them in the last 26 years... I wouldn't really call that a rivalry."

Image Image
grizfan95
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: University of Montana

Re: RADIO & VIDEO OPTIONS (LOLCats)

Postby jjj3rd » Thu Nov 03, 2011 12:52 pm

From gogriz.com today: http://www.gogriz.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/110311aab.html

Griz-Cat game available nationwide in HD

Nov. 3, 2011

When the Montana and Montana State football teams meet for the 111th time on Saturday, Nov. 19, Griz fans across the nation will be able to watch the game in high definition. This year's game kicks off at noon (MT) from MSU's Bobcat Stadium in Bozeman.

Montana State (8-1, 6-0 BSC) and Montana (7-2, 6-1 BSC) currently sit in first and second place in the Big Sky Conference standings, ensuring a regular-season title will be on the line in two weeks.

The Bobcats, who won last year's game at Washington-Grizzly Stadium, 21-16, play at Weber State Saturday; the Grizzlies host Western Oregon. Both teams are off Nov. 12.

Fans in Missoula will be able to watch the game on KPAX, and the game will be aired statewide as usual on the Montana Television Network, which reaches 89 percent of the state and portions of Wyoming.

The local broadcast will then be exported beyond the state's borders through both DirecTV and Dish Network, with the assistance of Denver-based Altitude Sports and Entertainment.

Altitude, which has a 10-state footprint in all or parts of Colorado, Idaho, Kansas, Montana, Nebraska, New Mexico, Nevada, South Dakota, Wyoming and Utah, is not airing the game but is helping make it available.

If establishments or home subscribers in the region get Altitude, they will be able to watch the game on the DirecTV or Dish Network channels listed below.

Establishments outside of Altitude's territory will need to purchase a regional sports package that includes Altitude.

At 11:30 a.m. on game day a screen will show up on the channels listed below alerting viewers to stay tuned for the game.

DirecTV
Standard definition: Channel 680
High definition: Channel 680-HD

Dish Network
Standard definition: Channel 446
High definition: Channel 446 or 9516
Image GO Griz !!!!!
jjj3rd
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Re: RADIO & VIDEO OPTIONS (Western Oregon)

Postby GrizPDX » Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:30 am

After seeing the info on gogriz.com I checked my DirecTV program guide today to see Idaho vs. Utah State at the 12:00 MT slot next Saturday, also on Altitudes website:

http://www.altitude.tv/WhatsOn/default.aspx

Any word on why this is?
GrizPDX
eGrizzer in Training

I am a fan of: The Griz

Re: Re: RADIO & VIDEO OPTIONS (Griz - Cat)

Postby zirge » Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:11 pm

that's because it is not on Altitude, Ch 681, it is on RSNa, Ch 680 and like jjj said it will show up on your guide on Sat am.
this is where i will be viewing, damn it is only wednesday
go griz
zirge
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: montana

Postby mtgrizrule » Wed Nov 16, 2011 9:00 pm

zirge wrote:that's because it is not on Altitude, Ch 681, it is on RSNa, Ch 680 and like jjj said it will show up on your guide on Sat am.
this is where i will be viewing, damn it is only wednesday
go griz

Indeed, channel 680. I just checked my Direct guide. It looks like it is not an HD channel though. Then again, being it is an alternate channel, they might not list it HD.
I am passionate for: God, family, friends, US Military, GRIZ, Protandim, Truescience, and Lifevantage (great products for aging, health, and skin)
video: http://www.abcliveit.com/site/ABC_Primetime_Report.html. http://www.mylifevantage.com/271791 We are also looking for more partners. Thank you all. God Bless every soldier fighting for our country!!!!
mtgrizrule
eGriz Elite

I am a fan of: DA GRIZ

Postby zirge » Thu Nov 17, 2011 10:15 pm

actually just checked it out on direct hdtv and the game is listed on ch 681-1game time at 1:30 ET which a starting time of 11:30 MT.............Go Griz
zirge
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: montana

Postby 1976griz » Sat Nov 19, 2011 8:35 am

TV guide for DISH shows the game on Altitude channel 446 as well as local channels (CBS)
1976griz
eGrizzer in Training

I am a fan of: U of M

Postby TheBud » Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:41 pm

Bump.

Politically correctness: Obsessive attempts to distract attention from substantive debate by denigrating and scandalizing words and phrases that were previously socially acceptable because of the fear that it might offend someone. Words gone bad.
TheBud
eGriz Moderator
eGriz Moderator

I am a fan of: The University of Montana

Previous

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS