• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Streaker to be suspended or expelled (if he's a student)

A Griz 4ster

Seems a bit over the top. After all it was the second most entertaining part of the first half (other than the opening kickoff return).
http://missoulian.com/news/local/article_4542e9b6-dc19-11e0-b3b8-001cc4c002e0.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

They should fire the security workers who let that freak show last as long as it did and then didn't have the sense to cover the dude's junk after he was in custody.

I am just glad that Foley says hes going to hold this streaker more accountable than he does the football players.

:coffee:

Thats some funny stuff, when I talked to my brother after the game his first question wasnt about how the game went. The question was please tell me the streaker was on tv, they didnt show him only talked about it.

griz4life said:
They should fire the security workers who let that freak show last as long as it did and then didn't have the sense to cover the dude's junk after he was in custody.
I guess it was too early in the season for security to have the streaker blanket handy....

That was better than any LABOR DAY parade I ever saw........Not only did he surrender but they lead him up and down the field for several strolls......No cover up............Fan behind me even had time to get her telephoto lens on and take pictures with one hand over her childs face.......

at the time of his run, he actually racked up more total yardage than our griz.....

OUr VP says this will never happen again...yup, sure.....if we don't stop the streaking the streaker WIN!

:finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger: :finger:

You know exactly who this is aimed at...................................

People next to me who were high school principals told me he will most likely be tagged as a registered sex offender and it will never leave his record...apparently it is easier and easier to get that tag these days and it can ruin your life. They have no real security anymore...I was wiaiting for a cop to tackle him...forgot that they kicked the cops out for the "brownshirts"

moxrox said:
They have no real security anymore...I was wiaiting for a cop to tackle him...forgot that they kicked the cops out for the "brownshirts"

I thought that all the "brownshirts" lived up in Kootenai County with the Aryans Nations?

If you don't chase, tackle or give live coverage to the streaker then you're giving that person none of the attention they seek. Best way to stop it is let him stand there naked on a field in front of a quiet stadium of thousands. I think the U of M approached this correctly.

Re: the morality of it all...I've never quite understood people's inherent fear for the children or their own sensibilities over a boob, buttcheek, or other assorted dangly bits while finding it a-ok to take in murder/violence okay?

After watching Boise State handle "problems" for fives years, I know he would have lasted about ten seconds on the field in Boise. I remember a streaker being taken off the field by four burly "volunteers" with with the nut's head down and spread eagle between the four good guys. The event yesterday makes me wonder how long it would take if we had been in real danger. :x

I think people should call the county attorneys office Monday and demand that they prosecute him to the full extent.... i feel things like that are a disgrace in our town and to our university. I am glad my kids werent with me at the game

Back in the 70s the streakers actually ran fast. They didn't just stand around and dance. I don't think calling this guy a streaker is the correct term.

Just saw the YouTube clips. It looks like he could have stayed out there all game. He just pretty much gave up and walked back to the cops.

No one really stopped him...weird.

moxrox said:
People next to me who were high school principals told me he will most likely be tagged as a registered sex offender and it will never leave his record...apparently it is easier and easier to get that tag these days and it can ruin your life. They have no real security anymore...I was wiaiting for a cop to tackle him...forgot that they kicked the cops out for the "brownshirts"

Nope, they most likely charged him with disorderly contact just so he would not end up as a registered sex offender. By the way, get caught peeing in public, you run the risk of being a registered sex offender.

Did take me back to the 70's Old song by Ray Stevens. "Oh yes they call him the streak"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XtzoUu7w-YM" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

grizwinitall said:
I think people should call the county attorneys office Monday and demand that they prosecute him to the full extent...

Really? At least your not being over the top! Jesus, it's a naked dude. Feel free to relax right about meow...

grizwinitall said:
I think people should call the county attorneys office Monday and demand that they prosecute him to the full extent.... i feel things like that are a disgrace in our town and to our university. I am glad my kids werent with me at the game
We've got bigger issues to deal with. Let the kid pay his fine and move on.

grizwinitall said:

And well they are calling the county attorney's office, would it be apropos to contact the TV networks for some of their broadcast of programming ie two and half men, jersey shore, etc.etc. or perhaps contact some school superintendents to look into their sex education classes.

Give me a break, this is the society allowed to evolved, don't get upsets, get prepared, for it is not going to get any better, and more than likely a lot worse.

If the police were allowed to handle this creep the way they should have, there would have been law suits to follow, and no doubt who would have won in court,

The denigration of morality is only getting worse not better, you are getting what a minority are demanding, at the expense of seeing filth demonstrated to the majority.

Don't want to see it, stay home, and keep your TV shut off, thats a good start.

Thank goodness this sort of behavior is being exposed. He could have been carrying a concealed weapon.

Back