• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

MAN ENOUGH

reinell30

eGriz Club
DONOR
Is there something, or something lacking in Missoula and Bozeman that does or doesn't allow a kid to get a female the old fashion way? Why are there even accusations? These KIDS are away from home for the first time, most of them, is it they miss their Moms? Well hell, this can't be the issue either because Beau is still home. Does the MSU and UM lifestyle change them? I admire every student athlete and despise when they get in trouble, but folks, that's just a part of life and growing up. There is not one poster on these forum's (EGriz or BN) that hasn't done something they are not proud of in his/her life. If you say you haven't, you're a liar!
I do not condone anything they have or haven't done when it come to bringing negative publicity to the universities. Hell, Joe Paterno would probably still be alive if the scandle hadn't happened at PS.
We as Griz nation need to stand behind our athletes and support them all we can, but they in-turn need to understand, there is right and wrong and you will pay for doing wrong as well as in some cases, doing right.
Someone please check the water for hormones, would you?

reinell30 said:
Is there something, or something lacking in Missoula and Bozeman that does or doesn't allow a kid to get a female the old fashion way? Why are there even accusations? These KIDS are away from home for the first time, most of them, is it they miss their Moms? Well hell, this can't be the issue either because Beau is still home. Does the MSU and UM lifestyle change them? I admire every student athlete and despise when they get in trouble, but folks, that's just a part of life and growing up. There is not one poster on these forum's (EGriz or BN) that hasn't done something they are not proud of in his/her life. If you say you haven't, you're a liar!
I do not condone anything they have or haven't done when it come to bringing negative publicity to the universities. Hell, Joe Paterno would probably still be alive if the scandle hadn't happened at PS.
We as Griz nation need to stand behind our athletes and support them all we can, but they in-turn need to understand, there is right and wrong and you will pay for doing wrong as well as in some cases, doing right.

YAWN...... :coffee:

reinell30 said:
:jack:

reinell30 said:

Chlorophyll... more like Borophyll. :dance:

Mike_Gundy.jpg

Your point of the post of making mistakes at a young age is right. However, if true, or even a bit true, a guy forcing himself on female for sex, is well beyond a mistake. Even more so in Montana, when I know damn well most every parent teaches their boy to respect females. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, mom, dad, siblings, and family friends would have all disowned me, if I had done even anything remotely resembling the accusations we have heard.

I don't see how this crap has any gray area. Either way, things are not right when a guy does that, or a woman, falsely accusing a guy of that, is also outright wrong. No matter what, is our young adult generation in Montana, this far out of it?

These things certainly are more rampant, and much more in the spotlight, than ever before.

mtgrizrule said:
Your point of the post of making mistakes at a young age is right. However, if true, or even a bit true, a guy forcing himself on female for sex, is well beyond a mistake. Even more so in Montana, when I know damn well most every parent teaches their boy to respect females. My grandparents, aunts, uncles, cousins, mom, dad, siblings, and family friends would have all disowned me, if I had done even anything remotely resembling the accusations we have heard.

I don't see how this crap has any gray area. Either way, things are not right when a guy does that, or a woman, falsely accusing a guy of that, is also outright wrong. No matter what, is our young adult generation in Montana, this far out of it?

These things certainly are more rampant, and much more in the spotlight, than ever before.
Your family and mine both taught us about how to treat women. However, as a teacher who deals with kids on a regular basis I can tell you there are a growing number of parents who could give a shit if their kids get out of bed and go to school in the morning much less how they treat people.

I too am an instructor. I teach weapons and tactics to military personnel. I am retired Air Force Security Forces. I have seen kids of all ages away from their families for the first time. I agree with dupuyer Griz about, a lot of parents really don't give two shitz if there kids go to school or not. Disipline goes along ways... I can honestly say I have never had a troop use any type of drug to get a women into bed. I have had a high of 510 persons working for me at one time and never saw anything like what is happening now. The analagy of the jock always get's the girl sure has a different meaning these days. I hope the individuals involved and those around them learn from this and grow up quick. Life is hard and even harder when your stupid!

Back