Matt Nichols "Grossest Injury You'll See All Year"

Get the low down on Griz Football and the FCS

Re: Matt Nichols "Grossest Injury You'll See All Year"

Postby kurtismichael » Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:00 pm

Feel bad for the guy..great QB at EWU. Him and Marc can both be on the ESPY ballot for worst injury of the year.
"Under promise and over deliver" ~ Rudy Giuliani
kurtismichael
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Montana Grizzlies

Postby Rats of Butte » Sun Nov 11, 2012 8:07 pm

Whenever I see something like that it takes me back to when Bagley broke his arm. Nichols' leg injury is tough to look at.
Rats of Butte
eGrizzer in Training

I am a fan of: Montana

Postby mikegriz » Mon Nov 12, 2012 12:03 am

mikegriz
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: UM

Postby DuCharme » Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:01 am

Wow. And it didn't break???
"If playing in the "prestigious" FBS means your team gets perennially shit on by the BCS, then count me the f*ck out." ~Sundown
DuCharme
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: The Mecca

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS