Improper Benefits?
aka Brian Hafner
BDizzle
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: Winning

Re: JJ Trial

Postby griz4life » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:52 pm

It would be good if every now and then the reporters tweeting the trial would indicate who was asking the questions.
The descriptions of the foreplay are very bland and detached from the, as Doe put it, "incident."
The witness repeatedly says she was saying "no" all along and made no indication to Johnson that she wanted to have intercourse.
She made no indication when she picked him up an hour before midnight, no indication when taking him into her bedroom and shutting the door, no indication as they made out in "heated" foreplay, dry humped each other with their shirts off as she laid on top of him. No mixed signals there.

If Doe was your daughter and she came home and told you her description of the incident without revealing the outcome, at what point would you conclude that the story would end with sexual intercourse?
"I kept waiting for a smirk, but instead he recalled how many countless hours he spent making sure I stayed out of trouble and how tough it was to keep me on the path to success.
"We would do anything for him.He was our leader and we would go anywhere he took us--It just so happened to be Huntington, West Virginia, and our school's first national championship," Dave Dickenson.
griz4life
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: The University of Montana

Postby EverettGriz » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:53 pm

For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Booze is the duct tape of life.
EverettGriz
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby wbtfg » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:56 pm

Im totally interested....what montana college football fan isnt? I think ive remained pretty neutral, however. U disagree?,
Last edited by wbtfg on Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“He has the physical ability, plus that intangible you can’t coach — leadership skill,” Reid said. “You can’t always find it. But you feel lucky when you find someone who has it. He has it all. He’s Dave Dickenson — one of greatest quarterbacks we’ve had here — in a bigger, stronger, more athletic body. That’s Travis Lulay.”
wbtfg
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Instigating

Postby BDizzle » Wed Feb 13, 2013 1:57 pm

I think the clothing items actually help JJ. So she was wearing leggings the night of the alleged assault. He allegedly rips them off of her. Yet she still wears them and washes them a year after this allegedly happened? Why wouldn't she either turn them over to police ASAP or throw them away and burn them?!
aka Brian Hafner
BDizzle
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Jerry Punch » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 pm

EverettGriz wrote:For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Wrong again. I've said this before so I'll say it again. I don't want to see JJ on the field for selfish reason in that the last time he played the Cats he shredded them. That's doesn't mean I want him in prison in the alternative. Jesus Christ, man. It's that simple. I want JJ to get justice. If that means getting acquitted or getting in the slammer, so be it. Of course I have a bias. Would you have none if DeNarius McGhee was on trial for the same thing? Or are Griz fans just that much better?
Jerry Punch
Full time eGrizzer

I am a fan of: Anybody! = )

Postby BWahlberg » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:01 pm

Strikes me as an odd thing as well BDizzle.
Griz practice and news updates http://twitter.com/Bwahlberg
Brint Wahlberg - Realtor, Windermere Real Estate
The egriz poster formerly known as Re/maxGriz
BWahlberg
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: Montana

Postby wbtfg » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:02 pm

BWahlberg wrote:Strikes me as an odd thing as well BDizzle.

Agreed...thought cross examination had started.
“He has the physical ability, plus that intangible you can’t coach — leadership skill,” Reid said. “You can’t always find it. But you feel lucky when you find someone who has it. He has it all. He’s Dave Dickenson — one of greatest quarterbacks we’ve had here — in a bigger, stronger, more athletic body. That’s Travis Lulay.”
wbtfg
My PC is stuck on eGriz

I am a fan of: Instigating

Postby GRZFTBL » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:05 pm

Montana Kaimin ‏@KaiminNews
Doe reveals she reads comments about her including those made on http://egriz.com . #JohnsonTrial
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More

:shock:
MSUcks
GRZFTBL
eGriz Lifer

I am a fan of: The Griz, duh!!!

Postby BDizzle » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:06 pm

GRZFTBL wrote:Montana Kaimin ‏@KaiminNews
Doe reveals she reads comments about her including those made on http://egriz.com . #JohnsonTrial

Hmm I wonder if she has a screen name?
aka Brian Hafner
BDizzle
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby NorthEndZoneDan » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:08 pm

damn grzftbl you are fast
my two favorite teams are The Griz and who ever is playing the bobkitties
NorthEndZoneDan
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

I am a fan of: Griz

Postby GRZFTBL » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:08 pm

BDizzle wrote:

AlphaGriz1 :flash:
MSUcks
GRZFTBL
eGriz Lifer

Postby GRZFTBL » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:08 pm

NorthEndZoneDan wrote:

damn grzftbl you are fast

Wife says the same thing... :roll:
MSUcks
GRZFTBL
eGriz Lifer

Postby grizatwork » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:09 pm

griz4life wrote:It would be good if every now and then the reporters tweeting the trial would indicate who was asking the questions.
The descriptions of the foreplay are very bland and detached from the, as Doe put it, "incident."
The witness repeatedly says she was saying "no" all along and made no indication to Johnson that she wanted to have intercourse.
She made no indication when she picked him up an hour before midnight, no indication when taking him into her bedroom and shutting the door, no indication as they made out in "heated" foreplay, dry humped each other with their shirts off as she laid on top of him. No mixed signals there.

If Doe was your daughter and she came home and told you her description of the incident without revealing the outcome, at what point would you conclude that the story would end with sexual intercourse?

I have a daughter and a son, and can see things from both sides. I have said before that this is just a crappy situation all around. I was explaining this case to my fiance. She also has a son and 2 daughters. She is not a football fan and is from out of state, so she is about as an impartial, disinterested party as you can get. Legally, we all know it is either guilty or not guilty. She states that just from the initial testimony, that the girl has to accept some sort of responsibility. She told me that if her daughters came to her and told her this story, she would tell them that it sounds to me like you wanted to have sex. She said she would not let her daughter go to the police. This is her perspective, not mine. She stated that it sounds like they both have some sort of blame in this. Not the way our justice system works, but interesting perspective from what I consider an neutral outsider. I know that I would not want to be on the jury and I sure as hell would not want either my son or daughter in this situation. What a bad deal all around.
grizatwork
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby BDizzle » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:10 pm

GRZFTBL wrote:
BDizzle wrote:

AlphaGriz1 :flash:

He has been a little bitchy lately. :(
aka Brian Hafner
BDizzle
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby grizfnz » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:13 pm

BDizzle wrote:

JaneDoe perhaps??

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2
THE POST COUNTER IS NOT AN INTELLIGENCE METER

grizfnz
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby GRZFTBL » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:14 pm

Paoli starts cross-examination. This will get ugly.
MSUcks
GRZFTBL
eGriz Lifer

Postby Jerry Punch » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:20 pm

GRZFTBL wrote:Paoli starts cross-examination. This will get ugly.

I hope it does not, for everyone's sake. It's a delicate balance between calling out the inconsistencies and looking like an asshole. And as sure as the day is dark in Missoula, Paoli will do if he gets that aggressive.
Jerry Punch
Full time eGrizzer

I am a fan of: Anybody! = )

Postby grizpack » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Jerry Punch wrote:
grizpack wrote:
Blgs Griz Fan wrote:It's the prosecutions duty to paint JJ as guilty beyond a reasonable doubt and that is what they are rtrying to do with this testimony. Having sat in on a sexual molestation case I can remember listening to the prosecution and their arguments and looking at the defenedent thinking what a dirty low life sob he was. Then the defense came forward and I listened to that argument and realized it may be entirely different. The end result of that trial was 11 innocent and 1 guilty, hung jury.

If the prosecution isn't "winning" at this point in the trial, they are REALLY bad. They are trying to hit their home run with the first witness.

The defense will pick her story to pieces. I bet we are going to hear that she has several versions of the story. ;)

Nice smug face. I hope you feel good about yourself, lady.

However they pick it apart, they ought to be extremely careful in doing it. This isn't a cross examination where you get up and rip the alleged victim to pieces. If it is Paoli doing it, he will look like an asshole to the only people who matter -the jury. I hope it is Pabst, who can calmly and dispassoniately challenge her version of the events.

Lady!! :lol: :lol: I guess my secret is out. When my wife finds out, I am sooooo busted!!

You may not like Paoli, but he is very good at what he does. And Kirsten Pabst is just as good. Her prosecution rate was very high. I guess we will just have to wait and see.
grizpack
eGriz Supporter
eGriz Supporter

Postby Silvertip » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:29 pm

Whatever your take and whomever you eventually pull for regarding the goings on at the Missoula County Courthouse chances are you're feeling about now like you need another shower...there will be no winners just two young people having had their lives chewed up in justices' gristmill. You don't need to take a side to see that... :|
THIS POST SENT WHILE GUZZLING LAGER FROM MY TAP-A-KEG (c)
Silvertip
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby GRZFTBL » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:30 pm

I can confirm grizpack is a man.

Carry on. :coffee:
MSUcks
GRZFTBL
eGriz Lifer

Postby GRZFTBL » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:32 pm

Silvertip wrote:Whatever your take and whomever you eventually pull for regarding the goings on at the Missoula County Courthouse chances are you're feeling about now like you need another shower...there will be no winners just two young people having had their lives chewed up in justices' gristmill. You don't need to take a side to see that... :|

Agreed, bad deal. Nothing good will come of this.
MSUcks
GRZFTBL
eGriz Lifer

Postby GrizPony » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 pm

GRZFTBL wrote:Paoli starts cross-examination. This will get ugly.

It is already ugly. ;)
GrizPony
My PC is stuck on eGriz

Postby Grizbacker1 » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:35 pm

Jerry Punch wrote:
EverettGriz wrote:For people who claim to have no vested interest in this case (which we all knew was effin laughable to begin with!!) there sure are a hell of a lot of cat fans watching every freakin tweet of this case, and then posting here with an obvious bias on their meaning and impact.

just sayin...

Wrong again. I've said this before so I'll say it again. I don't want to see JJ on the field for selfish reason in that the last time he played the Cats he shredded them. That's doesn't mean I want him in prison in the alternative. Jesus Christ, man. It's that simple. I want JJ to get justice. If that means getting acquitted or getting in the slammer, so be it. Of course I have a bias. Would you have none if DeNarius McGhee was on trial for the same thing? Or are Griz fans just that much better?

YOu are major league F'd up if you think people would want to see McGhee convicted for something he didn't do just so he isn't on the playing field. Are you F ing serious? YOu need some serious freaking help. JJ is on trial for his freaking life. Do you think he wouldn't have cut a deal if he was guilty? Come one man, leave the rivalry out of this, no wonder people think the world is F'd up when they see people like you.
Age. Fac ut gaudeam
Grizbacker1
eGriz Elite

Postby GRZFTBL » Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:36 pm

read from bottom up

Emily Adamson NBC MT ‏@EmilyNBCMT
Woman agrees the dream was about Trumaine Johnson. #JohnsonTrial
Followed by Ashley Nerbovig and 4 others

1m missoulian ‏@missoulian
Paoli: The dream was they hit you in the head, put you in van, then you woke up. #johnsontrial She agreed.
Followed by Fwen Glorio and 1 other

1m missoulian ‏@missoulian
Paoli: It was about Trumaine Johnson, whom she knew. #johnsontrial She agreed.

2m missoulian ‏@missoulian
Paoli: Dream was about a Grizzly football player raping her. She agrees. #johnsontrial
MSUcks
GRZFTBL
eGriz Lifer

PreviousNext

Return to Montana Grizzlies Football and the FCS