• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

BisoNation = Griz fans

Bisonation said:
Well it's June 5 & NDSU and BisoNation are still sitting at 10 games since the pussycats ran away from the fargodome ......so we are declaring ourselves Griz fans for the year. (and maybe longer)
hope you got room on your bandwagon, MSU SUCKS!

http://bisonation.serverforumhosting.com/bisonation-griz-fans-t130.html

Ouch!! You are not going to be getting Christmas Cards from Jerry Punch and Cats2506 this year Mr. I would hate to be the Cats the next time the Bison play them. Going to get ugly in the stands.

Well, NDSU, I wouldn't be too enthused. I mean, really. For instance, both you guys and the Griz have an open date: 07 September 2013. The Griz could very, very easily drop their game with, huh, what is it , oh, yeah, right, Panhandle State, and schedule a game with NDSU for 07 September now couldn't they?

Even if it's a road game to the dreaded Fargo Dome...so what? It's not like the Griz would lose money on the deal...would they? Would the Griz really suffer any if they played the two-time defending FCS reigning Champion?...a drop in SOS in the Sagarin rating system?

"If fear is your universal master; fear is your universal conqueror."

WyomingGrizFan said:
Well, NDSU, I wouldn't be too enthused. I mean, really. For instance, both you guys and the Griz have an open date: 07 September 2013. The Griz could very, very easily drop their game with, huh, what is it , oh, yeah, right, Panhandle State, and schedule a game with NDSU for 07 September now couldn't they?

Even if it's a road game to the dreaded Fargo Dome...so what? It's not like the Griz would lose money on the deal...would they? Would the Griz really suffer any if they played the two-time defending FCS reigning Champion?...a drop in SOS in the Sagarin rating system?

Our schedules been set for awhile now. Pretty sure Haslam wasn't gonna drop a home game at the last minute to go on the road and play another FCS team. I would have loved to have seen it but it just wasn't gonna happen (especially since we go to Fargo next year anyway). Now, if next February, Haslam announces that he's bought out NDSU and replaced them with a road game to SMU... :lol:

snap said:
Our schedules been set for awhile now. Pretty sure Haslam wasn't gonna drop a home game at the last minute to go on the road and play another FCS team. I would have loved to have seen it but it just wasn't gonna happen (especially since we go to Fargo next year anyway).

Yeah; I hear ya. All but too true.

Carnac says... "What will be the biggest ass kicking in msu history"

Answer... msu traveling to NDSU for the playoffs!

ouch, to paraphrase a Yogi Berra-ism, it's getting late early for NDSU. I figured the Bison would have sewn up an 11th game long ago...I'm not that familiar with the process of scheduling, but I would think it might be too late in the game to do it now. I imagine a home game is a very decent weekend economic bump for the Fargo area; it would suck to miss out on it.

WyomingGrizFan said:

I would love to see the Griz play the Bison but it's just not our problem! This just proves that the cats are....well....pussies!! ;)

These are the wins in order, that I want the Griz to dominate: App State in Missoula, and send their FBS asses to FCS heaven, Cats in Bozo at the end of this year to have D McGee lose his final Cat-Griz game and hopefully his' last of career, Wyoming in Laramie, to show who the regional power in football is, and then Bison in Fargo to shut-up their rabid fans and make crickets chirp there!

Here we go again. Some suggest dropping Panhandle State to take the date opened up by msu chickening out and going home to Texas. It seems the University is being asked to clean up another mess ash and state have created. When will it ever stop? Will they ever man up in Bozangeles?

GlacierGrizX said:
These are the wins in order, that I want the Griz to dominate: App State in Missoula, and send their FBS asses to FCS heaven, Cats in Bozo at the end of this year to have D McGee lose his final Cat-Griz game and hopefully his' last of career, Wyoming in Laramie, to show who the regional power in football is, and then Bison in Fargo to shut-up their rabid fans and make crickets chirp there!

Move msu to the #1 spot, NDSU to #2, Wyoming to #3, and then App State, but only because it's such a big game. I fully respect that program.

WyomingGrizFan said:

I'd be all for that if Montana wasn't already playing 12 games and had a bye week toward the middle or end of the season instead of in the second week. What we could do is drop South Dakota on 11/9, drop Oklahoma Crock Pot College 9/21 and pick up NDSU on 9/07.

Bisonation said:
crying-baby.jpg

http://bobcatnation.com/bobcatbb/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=28865" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Someday you'll get the help you need lakes

griz4life said:
I'd be all for that if Montana wasn't already playing 12 games and had a bye week toward the middle or end of the season instead of in the second week. What we could do is drop South Dakota on 11/9, drop Oklahoma Crock Pot College 9/21 and pick up NDSU on 9/07.

Damn. I didn't notice till you mentioned it that the Griz have a 12-game schedule already; I thought we only had eleven. That's why I suggested dropping Panhandle State and adding NDSU on 07 Sept. That changes everything. Then my suggestion would be amiss. My bad. Damn them thar boobskats!!!

WyomingGrizFan said:

Nice thought but who says we drop Panhandle at home... then go on the road to Fargo.
Let the Bisons come to Missoula. Replace an uninspired home sell out with a highly motivated home sell out.
:ugeek:

WyomingGrizFan said:
Even if it's a road game to the dreaded Fargo Dome...so what? It's not like the Griz would lose money on the deal...would they? "
Huh? Montana clears $500 M to $700 M on home games. Add the buyout of the existing game. And a 5-game home schedule when the budget is already under serious duress. Not your best thinking.

Back