• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NDSU Game

rimrockgriz said:
tjbison said:
well it is sold out!
19,000 capacity..How many tickets could be sold for this game ? ... with a larger crib... :egriz:

there will be more than 19,000 they will open SRO tickets the week of the game

I'm also guessing this will be a hot ticket on the broker sites

I'm guessing depending on weather and how the fall goes for the Farmers perfect conditions would bring 30k

CDAGRIZ said:
tjbison said:
rimrockgriz said:
tjbison said:
well it is sold out!
19,000 capacity..How many tickets could be sold for this game ? ... with a larger crib... :egriz:

I'm guessing depending on weather . . .

I thought you guys played football in the gym.

if you comprehend I was referring to the Farmers, which in this area is kind of a big deal you know and considering NDSU is a land Grant AG school. So let me explain.....September is Harvest time and if it's dry and nice the farmers need to be getting crops off which causes a decline in Attendance, if we get rain and they are stopped is increases attendance

get it? :thumb:

tjbison said:
CDAGRIZ said:
tjbison said:
rimrockgriz said:

if you comprehend I was referring to the Farmers, which in this area is kind of a big deal you know and considering NDSU is a land Grant AG school. So let me explain.....September is Harvest time and if it's dry and nice the farmers need to be getting crops off which causes a decline in Attendance, if we get rain and they are stopped is increases attendance

No. Who cares if it rains when you have a roof?

jcu27 said:
Bison fan in NW MN said:
Bison have a very good defensive core coming back.

My very early prediction:

Bison 31-17
You're high. 900-3 griz.

31-17 isn't off the mark. Bison have a legitimate chance of a 4-peat. It will depend on their QB. If he's as good as I'ver heard then they might be able to do something no other FCS team has done.

tjbison said:
CDAGRIZ said:
tjbison said:
rimrockgriz said:

Attendance can't possibly drop very much due to getting crops... I mean, a good chunk of the attendance at NDSU isn't made up by farmers, or is it?

Latest posts

Back