• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Coyle's getting good attention from Seattle

BWahlberg

DONOR
Nice article on Brock as a good choice for a late-round pickup for the Seahawks:

http://cover32.com/seahawks/2014/04/09/montanas-middle-linebacker-a-solid-late-pick-for-seahawks/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Brock Landers said:
God help me if a Griz ever signs with Seattle.

Rooting interests:

1) ex-Griz
2) Niners
3) Whoever plays Seattle
This.

It's bad enough with so many in St. Louis.

I bet he goes higher than the 7th round. He will make the NFL, then some time in the future, the pro bowl. He will only get bigger and faster.

Yukon said:
I bet he goes higher than the 7th round. He will make the NFL, then some time in the future, the pro bowl. He will only get bigger and faster.
He is going to get bigger than 245? Jeez, I hope not. You will be hard pressed to find many players at his position over 250.

WaGriz4life said:
Yukon said:
He is going to get bigger than 245? Jeez, I hope not. You will be hard pressed to find many players at his position over 250.
lol. Good point. I should have said stronger.

Back