• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

NCAA changes regulation.....

mtgrizrule

Read this link and tell me how much more reason the GRIZ have to get a reduction on our penalties? http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2030620-ncaa-approves-unlimited-meals-and-snacks-for-division-i-student-athletes?utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=programming-national" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

I do see the revision does state on campus meals/snacks. Isn't a tailgate on campus for us? LOL. I just found this interesting to how far the NCAA had to dig to find much from their investigation.

mtgrizrule said:
I do see the revision does state on campus meals/snacks. Isn't a tailgate on campus for us?

On-campus facilites, though. That's like in limited to food service / dining room sort of deal, if not mistaken. Don't know if that entails tailgate parties. So in other words, same o, same o. Like in, what else is there?

So one can go back for seconds, now?

Question.....how does a red shirt freshman lineman gain 40 lbs in a year, but a 150lb bball player goes hungry?

Cam Warren on Facebook tonight wondered if he could get his $2.50 back that the NCAA forced him to donate to repay for a hot dog he got once after a game, haha.

grizfan95 said:
[tweet]https://twitter.com/JaredLorenzen22/status/456217142695034880[/tweet]

jared-lorenzen-o.gif

There's a guy on the EWU forum that talks about feeding football players over at his house a few times a year. Claims he's contacted EWU compliance there are no issues with it. I guess he must not be feeding them hot dogs.

From Texas a&m compliance. "NCAA rules allow boosters to provide a meal to current student-athletes on an occasional basis as long as the meal occurs in the booster’s home.  Booster should seek prior approval from the Office of Athletic Compliance"

grizfnz said:
There's a guy on the EWU forum that talks about feeding football players over at his house a few times a year. Claims he's contacted EWU compliance there are no issues with it. I guess he must not be feeding them hot dogs.

He's probably feeding them tube steak smothered in underwear!

grizcountry420 said:
grizfnz said:

I think you may have confused him with PR...

grizcountry420 said:
grizfnz said:

03924334f88fba1529ad468c8cf02abe.jpg

mtgrizfankb said:
So we can feed players hotdogs at the tailgate as long as we let the UM know and they eat inside the rv?

I think it's a pretty safe assumption that most UM boosters' primary residential dwelling has wheel....so yeah, I don't think UM Compliance or the NCAA would have any issue with that.

;)

...if the u conn kid on t v...
...doesn't say he goes to bed hungry...
...the nazi ncaa doesn't change the regulation...

... :cool: ...

Back