• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Team Poster

grizfan95

34c82ab0-db70-47ee-aa41-bb37c738221f_zps694deeb7.jpg

I like the poster, not so much the helmets. If you're selling a brand, don't you want there to be something recognizable, like the helmet? Then again, I'm admittedly old-fashioned.

It's got a Village People feel to it. Which only reminds me of last year's smash hit, C-A-T-S.

Not a fan. Too much VIM.....

Willie, we need your help!

I wonder why they only show certain team members and not the entire team? Last I checked, it took an entire team to win or lose!

reinell30 said:
I wonder why they only show certain team members and not the entire team? Last I checked, it took an entire team to win or lose!

Check again. It definitely does not take an entire team to lose.

CDAGRIZ said:
reinell30 said:

Oh but it does! No one individual on a team lost it by their self. If a QB throws an interception and it goes for a TD the other way and the game is lost, don't blame the QB, blame the team. It was the play's of the team before the INT that caused the QB to force the ball or a kicker to miss a FG or PAT, it can always be attributed to the teams play before those errors. This is a team sport, the correct motivation goes along way in making individuals become team players.

I like it, almost seems like they might've grabbed a few ideas from Willie's fan mock-up last year with the stadium in the background and the whole poster with a central focal point instead of being more of a spread out mash-up that the last few years "official" posters have been.

I don't get why the helmets are solid and without the Griz script or bear paw. Seems almost generic in it's approach and not very well branded to Montana.

Otherwise, good stuff.

BWahlberg said:
I like it, almost seems like they might've grabbed a few ideas from Willie's fan mock-up last year with the stadium in the background and the whole poster with a central focal point instead of being more of a spread out mash-up that the last few years "official" posters have been.

I don't get why the helmets are solid and without the Griz script or bear paw. Seems almost generic in it's approach and not very well branded to Montana.

Otherwise, good stuff.

That's because our marketing department..is virtually non existent...WHY THE F*** would you not have the Griz script helmet?

reinell30 said:
CDAGRIZ said:
reinell30 said:

Oh but it does! No one individual on a team lost it by their self. If a QB throws an interception and it goes for a TD the other way and the game is lost, don't blame the QB, blame the team. It was the play's of the team before the INT that caused the QB to force the ball or a kicker to miss a FG or PAT, it can always be attributed to the teams play before those errors. This is a team sport, the correct motivation goes along way in making individuals become team players.

Give me a team. I will play only the backup punter. 11 on 1 both ways. We will lose every game. The other players will have no impact on any game. We might beat ISU.

Back