• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

New Plates on the truck

You'll have to keep us updated on how many people correct you that UM (University of Manitoba) are the Bison. :lol:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Very creative............

Hey Thanks Buddy, sorry for posting something positive on Egriz. The plates were a tough choice I was going to send a shout out to you and get DOUCHE TROLL but it didn't fit.
Happy Easter

SaskGriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Hey Thanks Buddy, sorry for posting something positive on Egriz. The plates were a tough choice I was going to send a shout out to you and get DOUCHE TROLL but it didn't fit.
Happy Easter

I was able to get DOUCHE TROLL to fit on my plates by being a little creative. DSHTRLL is how I did it, but there are a few other options. Just a heads up.

SaskGriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Happy Easter

It was a compliment Jesus, Happy Easter.

BTW "Douche Troll is also very creative, once a gain it's a compliment and a drastic step up from your usual posts. Enjoy it while you can.....because I am pretty sure you are done for the year.

snap said:
SaskGriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Happy Easter

I was able to get DOUCHE TROLL to fit on my plates by being a little creative. DSHTRLL is how I did it, but there are a few other options. Just a heads up.

I just went with the variation......... "PR"

:coffee:

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
snap said:
SaskGriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Happy Easter

I just went with the variation......... "PR"

:coffee:

Yeah, in hindsight I should have done it a little different. Now I have to spend the year having people ask what DISH TRAIL means.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
SaskGriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:

Happy Easter

It was a compliment Jesus, Happy Easter.

BTW "Douche Troll is also very creative, once a gain it's a compliment and a drastic step up from your usual posts. Enjoy it while you can.....because I am pretty sure you are done for the year.

Sorry about my reaction. Happy Easter!

And now for something different - m python

A nurse enters the hall from having changed a male patient's bedding. Her red face draws the curiosity of a young buxom nurse. "Well, while replacing the sheets I noticed that he has a tattoo on a private part of his anatomy. It says "SWAN!?" Wanting to see for herself the young nurse enters the room closing the door to return twenty minutes later with her dress on backwards and a smile on her lipstick smeared lips. "He's got a tattoo alright, but it says "SASKATCHEWAN."

Silvertip said:
And now for something different - m python

A nurse enters the hall from having changed a male patient's bedding. Her red face draws the curiosity of a young buxom nurse. "Well, while replacing the sheets I noticed that he has a tattoo on a private part of his anatomy. It says "SWAN!?" Wanting to see for herself the young nurse enters the room closing the door to return twenty minutes later with her dress on backwards and a smile on her lipstick smeared lips. "He's got a tattoo alright, but it says "SASKATCHEWAN."

The fourth-grade teacher asked her class what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up – fireman, mechanic, salesman, unemployed, plumber, etc... However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet. So when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money. The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?" "No", Justin said. "He works for the Democratic National Committee and helped get Obama elected. But it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids".

tnt said:
The fourth-grade teacher asked her class what their fathers did for a living. All the typical answers came up – fireman, mechanic, salesman, unemployed, plumber, etc... However, little Justin was being uncharacteristically quiet. So when the teacher prodded him about his father, he replied, "My father's an exotic dancer in a gay cabaret and takes off all his clothes to music in front of other men and they put money in his underwear. Sometimes, if the offer is really good, he will go home with some guy and stay with him all night for money. The teacher, obviously shaken by this statement hurriedly set the other children to work on some exercises and took little Justin aside to ask him, "Is that really true about your father?" "No", Justin said. "He works for the Democratic National Committee and helped get Obama elected. But it's too embarrassing to say that in front of the other kids".

Would you like a side of racism with your homophobia, sir? :thumb:

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
tnt said:

Would you like a side of racism with your homophobia, sir? :thumb:

Anyone who uses the word (s) racist, raceism must be a racist. Seems like the only people I hear use these terms are African Americans. What gives?

Yep anytime one of these liberal cu*ts doesnt like something they call racism or whatever they can to stop your right to free speech.

Then they will come back (like post coming soon after this one) and try to "correct" you about free speech. Free speech is free speech. PERIOD.......but in order to control you they will call it hate speech and racism. We need more people voicing their opinions on the subject not less and we need them to be real and not a generic, pre programmed cliche machine like so many of these douchebag liberals.

GFY in the mouth and read/learn the constitution

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
Yep anytime one of these liberal cu*ts doesnt like something they call racism or whatever they can to stop your right to free speech.

Yes, and they are exercising their right to free speech when they do that. See how that works?

Back