• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Happy Easter

cclarkblues

Staff member
DONOR
I have spent my birthday weekend enjoying the intimate confines, of Yellowstone Park, drinking a lot of good scotch around the pool at Chico Hot Springs, and eating myself into semi-consciousness at their amazing Easter buffet.

Happy Easter to all the folks that peruse this board and their families. Hope yours has been as great as mine.

cclarkblues said:
I have spent my birthday weekend enjoying the intimate confines, of Yellowstone Park, drinking a lot of good scotch around the pool at Chico Hot Springs, and eating myself into semi-consciousness at their amazing Easter buffet.

Happy Easter to all the folks that peruse this board and their families. Hope yours has been as great as mine.

Back at ya CC, spent the day at church and then went to some friends house for dinner and ice cold PBR. Great day so far going fishing on the Bitterroot soon.

Happy Easter to most of you

Happy birthday and Happy Easter, C. Clark!

I went to my girlfriend's house and enjoyed a traditional Easter hot wings dinner (in honor of the angels), was over-served on several varieties of Widmer brothers best beer and had enough sex to be walking funny until Tuesday.

Happy Easter! Lovely Missoula day! Did you know that the Easter Bunny is a symbol of fertility? That explains why Ursa wore a bunny suit while he got it on today.

AllWeatherFan said:
Happy Easter! Lovely Missoula day! Did you know that the Easter Bunny is a symbol of fertility? That explains why Ursa wore a bunny suit while he got it on today.
The word on the street is that a bunny suit was used, but he wasn't wearing it when all the hopping was going on.

Word

Happy first sunday after the first full moon after spring equinox everybody!!!!!!! :thumb:

A bunny suit and an ether-soaked rag are about all that I'd need to take Easter in a pretty unusual direction. A hospital bed (kitted out with leather straps) would also be nice...

Cotton-eyed Hoe said:
A bunny suit and an ether-soaked rag are about all that I'd need to take Easter in a pretty unusual direction. A hospital bed (kitted out with leather straps) would also be nice...

:lol: POTY nomination. I fear you may only get one vote but it will be from me. I'm a huge fan of "ether-soaked rag" humor!

Ursa Major said:
Cotton-eyed Hoe said:

:lol: POTY nomination. I fear you may only get one vote but it will be from me. I'm a huge fan of "ether-soaked rag" humor!

:lol: Nice to have a little company in that rather exclusive club!

cclarkblues said:

Chico hot springs is where I grew up. Hope you had a great time!
I was informed a buddy of mine that I was stationed with on the arctic circle and then in california and then in Montana, died of a heart attack. When you lose a close friend, it isn't a great day! Griz nation remember, we are here for a short time, cherish every moment and don't ever put off till tomorrow what you can do now.

Happy Easter!

Ursa Major said:

I went to my girlfriend's house and enjoyed a traditional Easter hot wings dinner (in honor of the angels), was over-served on several varieties of Widmer brothers best beer and had enough sex to be walking funny until Tuesday.

I'm just gonna leave this one alone.

CDAGRIZ said:
Ursa Major said:

I'm just gonna leave this one alone.

Thank you. It really is what's best.

Back