• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Colt is a Colt

gah-riz

Seems fitting.

http://blogs.colts.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

The Indianapolis Colts today agreed to terms with unrestricted free agent safety Colt Anderson.

that is good news.........get to continue to watch him play

always used colt on this board as the player to be at safety....his reads were incredible...the guy was always around the ball and one of the best open field tacklers i have ever seen.

IntuitiveGriz said:
I love it! :clap:

Andrew Luck and Colt Anderson...now there's a picture I'd like to have.

Great news, a guy who deserves good things. Still don't get why Philly let him go. One of my all time favorite Griz

2 former Carroll players coaching secondary and special teams for Colts.

Tom McMahon
Special Teams Coordinator; born July 21, 1969, Helena, Mont. Cornerback Carroll College 1988-92. No pro playing experience. College coach: Carroll College 1992, 1994. College coach: 1995-05 Utah State, Louisville 2006. Pro coach: Atlanta Falcons 2007-08, St. Louis Rams, 2009-11. Chiefs, 2012, joined Colts in 2013.

Mike Gillhamer
Secondary; born February 20, 1956, Oakland. Defensive back Carroll College 1972, Wenatchee (Wash.) J.C. 1973, Humboldt State 1974-75. No pro playing experience. College coach: College of the Sequoias 1979-83, Weber State 1984, Utah 1985-89, San Jose State 1990-93, Nevada 1994-95, Oregon 2001-02, Louisville 2003, Illinois, 2010-11. Pro coach: New York Giants 1997-00, Carolina Panthers 2004-09. Joined Colts in 2012.

mikegriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Great news, a guy who deserves good things. Still don't get why Philly let him go. One of my all time favorite Griz

Philly coaches changed.

P174iZO.jpg

PlayerRep said:
mikegriz said:
IntuitiveGriz said:

Philly coaches changed.

Yep. Bobby April loved Colt. Once Bobby April left Philly it was going to be tough for Colt to hang on there.

Back