• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Canada...

pussycatkillerz

DONOR
...has packed on some serious muscle the last few seasons.

It'll be interesting to see his gains over this off-season. The guys easily becoming one of the most jacked Griz of all-time.

40b1976cb4037ae072ecdb21527f934e.jpg

7f7bd202967d8e8c3e7a94d68bc3df49.jpg

His first TD against the cats last year going around the end and reaching for the pylon was a thing of beauty. Barring injury, he's gonna have a huge year.

snap said:
His first TD against the cats last year going around the end and reaching for the pylon was a thing of beauty. Barring injury, he's gonna have a huge year.

His last game sealing touchdown agianst the cats was also great...
Love the silencing of the crowd touch:

0aca392b8e54e77b02d03e45d667ed3d.jpg

pussycatkillerz said:
snap said:

I loved that too. All the smack and crap talked before, now its time to sit down and STFU you just got OWNED on your own field! Nothing better! Last year was awesome, but 2011 was friggin EPIC! #1 ranked team in the country BEATDOWN!

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate those MoFo's????? :twisted:

Hammer said:
pussycatkillerz said:
snap said:

I loved that too. All the smack and crap talked before, now its time to sit down and STFU you just got OWNED on your own field! Nothing better! Last year was awesome, but 2011 was friggin EPIC! #1 ranked team in the country BEATDOWN!

Why would a ditch-digging, dirty carhart wearing, kumquat from Butte that never set foot in a school of higher learning have any animosity towards any University? :mrgreen:

Hammer said:

Amen, FTC

Teton Cat said:
a ditch-digging, dirty carhart wearing, kumquat from Butte

What's that make you?
Probably a cheap suit wearing, soft handed, lanky little bitch from Bozeman...

And seeing your belittling someone's profession on a football fan board I'll guess were also dealing with a fragile ego that accompanies that fragile physical form all to well.

Now go ahead and tell us all how awesome you are. :jack:

pussycatkillerz said:
Teton Cat said:
a ditch-digging, dirty carhart wearing, kumquat from Butte

What's that make you?
Probably a cheap suit wearing, soft handed, lanky little bitch from Bozeman...

And seeing your belittling someone's profession on a football fan board I'll guess were also dealing with a fragile ego that accompanies that fragile physical form all to well.

Now go ahead and tell us all how awesome you are. :jack:

LOL Hey PCK, just ignore em. That's what I do. If they are that insecure I actually almost feel sorry for them. Almost!

On a football message board, I value football knowledge, program information, support for the program, personality and humor. Hammer is way above Teton in all of those categories. If the category was dickhead, Teton would win.

PlayerRep said:
On a football message board, I value football knowledge, program information, support for the program, personality and humor. Hammer is way above Teton in all of those categories. If the category was dickhead, Teton would win.

Pretty proud of your fellow egriz bretheren, eh PR? They seem to take a lot of pleasure rippin' on a State U....but got a pretty thin skin when it's fired right back. Oh...I'm sure they'll be glad to know you're in their corner....got any more GED waving cheerleadeers? :mrgreen:

Teton Cat said:
PlayerRep said:

Pretty proud of your fellow egriz bretheren, eh PR? They seem to take a lot of pleasure rippin' on a State U....but got a pretty thin skin when it's fired right back. Oh...I'm sure they'll be glad to know you're in their corner....got any more GED waving cheerleadeers? :mrgreen:

Supportive of Hammer for sure, and know you are a total loser (and don't understand the game of football, or life).

Teton Cat said:
PlayerRep said:

Pretty proud of your fellow egriz bretheren, eh PR? They seem to take a lot of pleasure rippin' on a State U....but got a pretty thin skin when it's fired right back.

You didn't fire back at UM. You fired back at the way many people earn a livelihood.

Come on Teton. You threw and entire city under the bus, ran over hard working blue collar folks, and lamely attempted to drag the Griz behind the bus. All because your team got "Hammered" last year and apparently it is still stinging. I expect more from Cat fans considering this non rivalry has not skewed your way in the win column. Shouldn't you be getting used to losing by now? Maybe this year will be better? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hey Teton, That's ok bash on the working guy all you want. Just remember KARMA when your power is out you have no water ,your car breaks down , your sewer is backed up ,your twinkies ,vagasil , and ho ho's don't get delivered to the store , your house is on fire , your getting mugged hail storm comes through and tears apart your house , wing falls off the plane , there's no beef in the freezer , no bread in the cupboard , no milk in the fridge , All this is taking care of for YOU by Carhartt wearing guys like Hammer. So my suggestion to you is ,keep that skirt on, stay inside with the women , don't break your fingernail (wouldn't want to get an infection on them soft hands) Oh watch out for them paper cuts heard they can be real nasty , and go see a doctor about that vaginal itch. By the way if you can't handle the truth about msu sucking take off those rose colored glasses

Is it "backwards day" cuz I swear I just read a post by a cat fan talking shit to a griz fan about wearing carhartts??

Here let me try one: you snooty cat fans sure love your wine and cheese; seems like the only reason you go to games is to be seen, and smell each other's farts.

C'mon guys, where are our manners?

All of this give and take with a cat fan and no one has been thoughtful enough to take the time to ask how that whole power shift is working out for them. That's a tad rude on our part if you ask me.

TCCGRIZ said:
Hey Teton, That's ok bash on the working guy all you want. Just remember KARMA when your power is out you have no water ,your car breaks down , your sewer is backed up ,your twinkies ,vagasil , and ho ho's don't get delivered to the store , your house is on fire , your getting mugged hail storm comes through and tears apart your house , wing falls off the plane , there's no beef in the freezer , no bread in the cupboard , no milk in the fridge , All this is taking care of for YOU by Carhartt wearing guys like Hammer. So my suggestion to you is ,keep that skirt on, stay inside with the women , don't break your fingernail (wouldn't want to get an infection on them soft hands) Oh watch out for them paper cuts heard they can be real nasty , and go see a doctor about that vaginal itch. By the way if you can't handle the truth about msu sucking take off those rose colored glasses

Hey there Babe....welcome to the board......alpha was right; there really has been a "dumbing" down on egriz!!! Do you, Hammerhead, Pussy Cat, and NL Griz refer to the 8th grade as your "senior" year? Could you collectively pull a #16 on the SAT's? $100 says you can't :mrgreen:

Back