• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

EWU TICKETS

mtgrizzly

DONOR
Anyone know when they go on sale?

A couple buddies and I are going to go out to Cheney this year for the first time and just wondering when we should expect to start looking for them and what is the best way to get them.

Thanks for any help.

Go GRIZ!!

mtgrizzly said:
Anyone know when they go on sale?

A couple buddies and I are going to go out to Cheney this year for the first time and just wondering when we should expect to start looking for them and what is the best way to get them.

Thanks for any help.

Go GRIZ!!

Sept 12, they will go quick. Best bet is go to ticketwest or buy some of the Griz allotment through the school...

The EWU ticket in Missoula last year was $35. I'm sure they will tack on another $20 or more for the privilege of being verbally accosted by the former EWU football players and cheerleaders who will undoubtedly be in attendance living vicariously through players who have actually had a victory or two over the Griz. The experience in 2012 rivaled the classes behavior and antics we've become accustomed to when playing in Bozeman.

I believe tickets will be $45 a seat, which is more than double what you pay for any other EWU home game. Do I think its fair, no, but Griz fans pack the stadium regardless of the price and EWU tries to take advantage of it....

I do know Montana was generous last year with the allotment of tix they gave EWU to the game in Missoula, hopefully EWU returns the favor this year....

grizfnz said:
The EWU ticket in Missoula last year was $35. I'm sure they will tack on another $20 or more for the privilege of being verbally accosted by the former EWU football players and cheerleaders who will undoubtedly be in attendance living vicariously through players who have actually had a victory or two over the Griz. The experience in 2012 rivaled the classes behavior and antics we've become accustomed to when playing in Bozeman.

:lol:

Great Day To Be An Eagle said:
marceagfan5 said:
I believe tickets will be $45 a seat, which is more than double what you pay for any other EWU home game.

Montana did this same thing for EWU fans in Missoula
EWU tickets were double the price of ASU tickets? No. You were probably in the neighborhood of 1.5 times the Oklahoma Panhandle game though...

marceagfan5 said:
I believe tickets will be $45 a seat, which is more than double what you pay for any other EWU home game.

Wrong......they were $35 face value last year. The premium games with higher ticket prices ($55) were App. St. and Homecoming. This year it will be Homecoming and Cat/Griz. Pretty sure 2015 will be MacNeese St. and Homecoming.

marceagfan5 said:

I can't fault the Griz when it comes to tickets. Pretty sure EWU short changed the Griz allotment in 2012 for tickets to the game in Cheney, then we raise our ticket prices by more than double every time they come to town, because we know we will fill the stadium regardless. Last year the Griz had every right to try and screw us with our allotment and they didn't, plus tickets to the EWU/Griz game were similar to those of all their home conference opponents. We can rag on the Griz about certain things but this isn't one of them...

LDopaPDX said:
Montana, decime que se siente?

You ought to ask the white trash EWU chick that took a swing at my daughter in 2012 and got her lights punched out "how does that feel?" ;)

btw, I may attend but the rest of my family will not, they're not inclined to enjoy another bout of "sheep f**kers, rapists, etc." on the way back and forth to what you folks so lovingly call a stadium.

info said:
LDopaPDX said:

You ought to ask the white trash EWU chick that took a swing at my daughter in 2012 and got her lights punched out "how does that feel?" ;)

btw, I may attend but the rest of my family will not, they're not inclined to enjoy another bout of "sheep f**kers, rapists, etc." on the way back and forth to what you folks so lovingly call a stadium.

You sound like a high-class individual.

Montana, decime que se siente... tenor en casaa tu Papa!

LDopaPDX said:
info said:
LDopaPDX said:

Typical POS trying to make a victim...........the problem. You would fit right in Missoula they are masters at this, just ask Kaarma

LDopaPDX said:
info said:
LDopaPDX said:

As a matter of fact I am, just ask all of the EWU grads that work for me.... :shock:

info said:
LDopaPDX said:
info said:
LDopaPDX said:

As a matter of fact I am, just ask all of the EWU grads that work for me.... :shock:

I hope you at least understand the reference and aren't just thinking I'm spewing random Spanish words out of my mouth. Ps- there are dicks in every fanbase. Even yours. If you think Cheney is hard to handle on a Saturday, I'd laugh to see you truck on in to Eugene wearing opposition colors. You want to see a low class fanbase? U of Oregon is routinely voted as the worst in the country. And Eastern has to play there in 2015.

LDopaPDX said:
info said:
LDopaPDX said:
info said:

I hope you at least understand the reference and aren't just thinking I'm spewing random Spanish words out of my mouth. Ps- there are dicks in every fanbase. Even yours. If you think Cheney is hard to handle on a Saturday, I'd laugh to see you truck on in to Eugene wearing opposition colors. You want to see a low class fanbase? U of Oregon is routinely voted as the worst in the country. And Eastern has to play there in 2015.
We played there in 2005 and our group was treated very well by Duck fans. Worst fans I've dealt with in 24 years of watching griz football: MSU, EWU, PSU. Even Idaho fans were better and our history with them goes light years beyond EWU and PSU combined, but no where near the 113 rivalry with the cats.

Oregon fans were terrible to us. JMU fans were pretty bad.

But I will say that the last two visits to Cheney have been the worst I've ever been treated at road games.

The Best:

1. App: Simply no comparison.

2. Tennessee: Yes, a some of their niceness came across a little condescending, but all in all they were a great group.

3. Iowa: Great, knowledgable fans.

EverettGriz said:

But I will say that the last two visits to Cheney have been the worst I've ever been treated at road games.

The Best:

2. Tennessee: Yes, a some of their niceness came across a little condescending, but all in all they were a great group.

I can definitely attest to this one.

CDAGRIZ said:
EverettGriz said:

The Best:

I can definitely attest to this one.

App State fans were awesome but I have to give my number ONE fan vote to Tennessee...They were simply exceptional...By attending that game, I too learned how to treat visitors and local fans with kindness...

Back