• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Wyoming Roll Call!

I am really, really, REALLY trying to get to this game....may not know until the last minute though.

+4 here, and a dog!!! Cant wait! Leaving Butte Friday morn and driving straight thru.

AZGrizFan said:
I am really, really, REALLY trying to get to this game....may not know until the last minute though.

Quit trying and just fu*king do it.

You can help drink the whiskey you "found" in TX and I will gladly repay the early Las Vegas night you won't won't let me live down.

Bastard

:coffee:

That being said, not sure if I am going.

Hammer said:
+4 here, and a dog!!! Cant wait! Leaving Butte Friday morn and driving straight thru.

Hey Hammer are you stopping in Billings? I think the Dogs play Friday night.

get'em_griz said:
I'll be there with +7 or more! 8.31.14 can't get here soon enough!

Who else is going?

Game is on the 30th. 2 pm. I just checked cause I gotta see Butte at Billing Senior on the 29th then roll to Laramie in the morning.

+7 staying in Laramie Friday then heading to Fort Collins Saturday night to celebrate a Griz victory!

Will be there with 2 maybe more, couldn't talk the wife into taking the baby that will be 3 months old so going with the other wrestling coach...guess there will be more to drink for me.

I've been doing a lot of thinking and with a heavy heart, I will not be making the game. I know, I know, I'll be sorely missed, but I will be returning from Seattle that Wednesday (after taking a week off, woooo!) and won't be able to swing that adventure financially.
I hope we all can still be friends.
Thanks.
tumblr_lajy9o2wgO1qcn0f4o1_500.jpg

dupuyer griz said:
Will be there with 2 maybe more, couldn't talk the wife into taking the baby that will be 3 months old so going with the other wrestling coach...guess there will be more to drink for me.
Sweet! Your wife is a wrestling coach? That's gotta come in handy.

Back