• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Laramie

As far away from the city as possible, thier local towing company likes to target out of staters so watch out where you park your vehicle on gameday, followed a bunch of Cowboys fans into a parking lot, after the game our vehicle was the only one gone, even the vehicle we were right behind going in was still there and a car that Weber State cheerleaders were driving with a Wyoming License plate was also still in the parking lot.

So just be cautious where you park.

ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
MrTitleist said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
grizfnz said:
Titleist says he has a nice cozy tent somewhere up Brokeback Mountain.

Its escalator free.........but full.

Wouldn't be full if you hadn't booked the other 3 spots!
That might be slightly funny except I'm not going. Heading to Fargo instead

Well there's a friendly fuck you, too. Then I'm not going either, dammit.

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
snap said:
Shithole.

edit: sorry, I thought this was a word association thread.

HA!

So will I be buying your drunken ass a shot of Jameson in lovely Laramie or not??

No sir, I will be in lovely Pinticton, BC that day servicing a lonely divorcee. Which home games are you heading back for?

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
snap said:
Shithole.

HA!

So will I be buying your drunken ass a shot of Jameson in lovely Laramie or not??

No sir, I will be in lovely Pinticton, BC that day servicing a lonely divorcee. Which home games are you heading back for?

I didn't know you fixed washers and dryers.

Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
snap said:
Shithole.

HA!

Doesn't she like football???!

At a minimum: SD, NoCo, Sac, and the kitty cats.

fanofzoo said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

I didn't know you fixed washers and dryers.

Nice work FOZ! We also would have accepted, "What's his name?".

EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:
EverettGriz said:
Ursa Major said:

Doesn't she like football???!

At a minimum: SD, NoCo, Sac, and the kitty cats.

She does. I'm attempting to get back for SD or Greeley State. I will try and swing up for a game at Sluggers this fall (see what I did there?). I just get too damn drunk to drive when watching Griz football. I blame it on an Anxiety disorder (Not otherwise specified).

Definitely come up for a game. But we're no longer at Sluggers. Long story short, the new owner is a Beeeyatch. We'll be at the Pub 85 in Kirkland: http://www.pub85.com/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Back