• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Egrizers Have Little Game, Big Egos.

CV Griz Fan

Other than a few notables, this statement would apply to most E-Griz posters, me included. It has been a kinda fun off-season. Some really funny stuff has graced these sacred pages. I know the 2014 season is just around the corner but E-Griz should step back a minute, savor the off-season and laugh at itself. Props to Chris and the MODS for allowing this place to exist.

Egos, big or otherwise, result in lively discussion. Without them egriz would become a colossal snoozer - a weed-strewn cyber parking lot.

CV Griz Fan said:
Other than a few notables, this statement would apply to most E-Griz posters, me included. It has been a kinda fun off-season. Some really funny stuff has graced these sacred pages. I know the 2014 season is just around the corner but E-Griz should step back a minute, savor the off-season and laugh at itself. Props to Chris and the MODS for allowing this place to exist.

To quote another active thread, FWIW, it has been a great off season on E-griz, Constant velocity! Now we will welcome back the others. The "4 monthers" It's kind of like my Aunt Mary bitching about the "Christmas and Easter" Catholics. We managed to infuriate, castigate and make each other laugh during the dark months in this weird place. Cheers to us!

Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:

To quote another active thread, FWIW, it has been a great off season on E-griz, Constant velocity! Now we will welcome back the others. The "4 monthers" It's kind of like my Aunt Mary bitching about the "Christmas and Easter" Catholics. We managed to infuriate, castigate and make each other laugh during the dark months in this weird place. Cheers to us!

dude, you can't claim membership in the long-term time wastin' club until you have at least ten years under your belt. sorry to be so brutal.

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:

dude, you can't claim membership in the long-term time wastin' club until you have at least ten years under your belt. sorry to be so brutal.

Touché Argh. Very few, on this board, measure up to your high standards. That's a good thing though IMO.

SaskGriz said:
ALPHAGRIZ1 said:
SaskGriz said:
I love lamp

But lamp loves the other lamp, its the cool thing now, and its almost legal everywhere.

Lamp on Lamp has been legal in Canada for years, the country remains strong.

A little known fact is that Regina, SK legalized Lamp on Lamp 47 years after legalizing Man on Lamb as the a result of a rigorous lobbying campaign from the manufacturers of Preeminent-International New-Velcrogloves ("P-IN-V"). The municipalities of America's hat have always been ahead of the curve.

argh! said:
Ursa Major said:
CV Griz Fan said:

remember that week when there were no bobcats eagles or bison posting on this board? Good times, good times.

ego+stroke.png

Back