• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

McCartney Concert-Fall Camp

bigkid

DONOR
With both of these around the same time and the enormity of the stage and such will it have an impact on the beginning of fall camp? They will need to cover the entire field with plywood and from what I've heard it will be at least 2 days setting up the stage and lights etc.....camp starts on the 3rd I believe and the concert on the 5th. :?:

The Griz won't scrimmage for at least the first week of camp. I'm guessing the concert has no effects on the first week of camp. The River Bowl is used heavily for fall camp.

Up until Pflu the Griz practiced at the Dornblazer fields for fall camp, not having access to wa Griz for a few days shouldn't matter

statler & waldorf said:
What was the effect after the Stone's concert a few years back?

Stones concert was in October (Wednesday Oct 4 2006) Griz played that weekend at EWU. (Good guys won 33-17)

Previous week was a road game too PSU 9/30 another Griz victory 26-20

It begins...
[tweet]https://twitter.com/KentHaslam/status/494648462164512768[/tweet]

Speaking of McCartney I have an extra ticket sec 127 row 17 seat 12 if anybody is interested. Face value $150.

statler & waldorf said:
ABQCat said:
Any tailgates to speak of? I'll be the guy in Cat gear.

Showing up at WGS in cat gear for a concert shows your inner child. Scratch that, make it 'a**hole.' Hope you get thumped.
:shock:
internet-tough-guy.jpg

ABQCat should stay in Bozeman! That's the first "movie night at Bobcat stadium". How could McCartney ever compare to the shows they have lined up for this summer's movie night series!

Mousegriz said:
ABQCat should stay in Bozeman! That's the first "movie night at Bobcat stadium". How could McCartney ever compare to the shows they have lined up for this summer's movie night series!
In LA, one of the supposedly hip things to do is watch the outdoor movies at the Cemetery on Melrose, smoke some weed, and generally have a good time. Having seen the McCartney Act twice, I can see little difference..a tired act whose time has come and gone..Now, Dolly Parton, is another thing entirely. 30 more days until the season starts.....

Ok. Due in part from s&w's end of the month hormonal outburst, I decided not to wear Cat gear tonight. Fair enough. I am however wearing my game day Cat underpants, and there isn't a thing any of you clowns can do about it.

See you kids tonight. Should be an awesome show. :thumb:

GrizLA said:
Mousegriz said:
In LA, one of the supposedly hip things to do is watch the outdoor movies at the Cemetery on Melrose, smoke some weed, and generally have a good time. Having seen the McCartney Act twice, I can see little difference..a tired act whose time has come and gone..Now, Dolly Parton, is another thing entirely. 30 more days until the season starts.....
:lol: :lol:

LA made a funny! :clap:

ABQCat said:
Ok. Due in part from s&w's end of the month hormonal outburst, I decided not to wear Cat gear tonight. Fair enough. I am however wearing my game day Cat underpants, and there isn't a thing any of you clowns can do about it.

See you kids tonight. Should be an awesome show. :thumb:

Smart move. :thumb: You might need a new user name, in light of your new revelation. How about ClosetCat. :lol: Don't worry, your place in the Nude Bike Ride remains secure, unless you have the script Cats tatooed somewhere it is usually not seen. :shock:

Damn right I'm gonna see Macca tonight! Can you name one other living musician who's had a greater impact on popular music? I didn't think so!

Decent crowd

[tweet]https://twitter.com/MTPRMichael/status/496843147830652929[/tweet]

Back