• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

With six threads involving EWU...

Silvertip

...(now seven) have the Beagles totally surpassed... uhh that Gallatin Valley ag institution as the primary focus of rivalry-focused Griz fans? T'would appear so. Their late season habit of coming apart like a cheap suit may be part of it. All the while ESPN further boosts the profile of the Cheney bunch, who always seem to hang around at playoff time, with national exposure of their 8/23 home game with Sam Houston Institute of Technology, known in shorthand as...

Why I still hate the CATS I hate the Eagles more. Mainly cause I have to live near there and all my nieghbors are EWU fans.

RayWill said:
Why I still hate the CATS I hate the Eagles more. Mainly cause I have to live near there and all my nieghbors are EWU fans.

You must live on a very small sub-division.

Ursa Major said:
RayWill said:

You must live on a very small sub-division.

Well I mean the ones closest to me. I can't say about the whole neighborhood. THAT would be more fans then EWU has I think. I would move but I am afraid the density of EWU fans will lower my property value.

Quick, let's get some Idaho threads going

GoldenEagle said:
pussycatkillerz said:
FTE
Even more than MSU...

Eagle fans are just plain gay as aids

Like I said in another thread, egriz insecurity. Homophobia is a significant weakness.

Tell that to FormerEag, the biggest gay basher this side of Citdog

Brock Landers said:
Quick, let's get some Idaho threads going

GoldenEagle said:
pussycatkillerz said:
FTE
Even more than MSU...

Eagle fans are just plain gay as aids

Like I said in another thread, egriz insecurity. Homophobia is a significant weakness.

Tell that to FormerEag, the biggest gay basher this side of Citdog

I am? And what is Citdog?

I was under the impression you were BlackFalkin. If not, I apologize

edit: Ok, you're not him. Your post history shows at least some command of the English language :lol:

Brock Landers said:

edit: Ok, you're not him. Your post history shows at least some command of the English language :lol:

:lol:

Brock Landers said:

BF did have one of the all timers with the Hitler, Griz video

Back