• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

All games on TV, how best to see them?

GrizGuy

OK, so a non-cable subscriber here.. Living out of state (Seattle)..
My best option to see the Griz is apparently via GoGriz.. I can't remember if there's a fee for that. I'll pay it unless it's ridiculous. I think last year I got good access online and Chromecast the games to my TV...
But. HOW to see the ROOT Sports games? Hmm...

GrizGuy said:
OK, so a non-cable subscriber here.. Living out of state (Seattle)..
My best option to see the Griz is apparently via GoGriz.. I can't remember if there's a fee for that. I'll pay it unless it's ridiculous. I think last year I got good access online and Chromecast the games to my TV...
But. HOW to see the ROOT Sports games? Hmm...

Another option is WatchBigSky.com. As far as ROOT Sports games, I don't think there is any streaming available.

Come on over to Kirkland to the Pub 85 (off the NE 85th Exit on 405) and watch them with the rest of your Griz expatriates!

Starting with Wyoming on 8/30 :D

See you there!

GO GRIZ! :thumb:

All games on TV, how best to see them?

Like so:

3O6A6071-X2.jpg

(sorry for those too far to spend a game in this wonderful place this fall)

I will definitely try to drive over to one game. But my computer is probably all I've got. Hopefully WatchBigSky will work and I can Chromecast it to my TV. I'd watch Root, but I'm not interested in paying for cable. Effing hate cable, bunch of dreck and I'm not spending actualy $ on it. Wish I could buy PPV Griz games!

BornGrizz said:
I was pretty well SoL in Fargo if it wasn't on Roots. I'm one of those weirdos who still likes cable despite the cost.

I'm on cable also and haven't seen one good reason why satellite is that much better. The package I want on satellite cost about the same that I pay for cable. Plus I don't have to worry about losing signal during a storm.

Hammer said:
BornGrizz said:
I was pretty well SoL in Fargo if it wasn't on Roots. I'm one of those weirdos who still likes cable despite the cost.

I'm on cable also and haven't seen one good reason why satellite is that much better. The package I want on satellite cost about the same that I pay for cable. Plus I don't have to worry about losing signal during a storm.

I have satellite that picks up the local MT channels so I will get all 12 games this year. When people bring up storms causing them to lose signal, I just scratch my head a bit. Storms that have the severity to make your signal go bad don't usually last for more than 15-20 minutes so I don't see it as a big issue. It could be that we haven't had really bad storms lately or I haven't been watching during a bad storm. To each his own though. I'm just stoked I get all of the games, although I will try and make it to at least one in WaGriz this season.

biga75 said:
Hammer said:
BornGrizz said:

I have satellite that picks up the local MT channels so I will get all 12 games this year. When people bring up storms causing them to lose signal, I just scratch my head a bit. Storms that have the severity to make your signal go bad don't usually last for more than 15-20 minutes so I don't see it as a big issue. It could be that we haven't had really bad storms lately or I haven't been watching during a bad storm. To each his own though. I'm just stoked I get all of the games, although I will try and make it to at least one in WaGriz this season.
Me too. We've had DISH network for years, and never once have lost signal during a storm.

'68griz said:
biga75 said:
Hammer said:
BornGrizz said:

Me too. We've had DISH network for years, and never once have lost signal during a storm.

Well I do lose my dish signal from time to time during severe winter storms or in the fall when we get some real downpour rainstorms. But live west of the hills so we get a little more I guess. Still never more than for a few minutes. Plus any game I have not been able to get on TV I have been able to get online for at least 4 years now (I have ROOT).

Back