• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Kip Moore Representin' Right

pussycatkillerz

DONOR
Hell yeah, glad one of my fav country singers picked the proper school to rep while he's in Montana. :cool:

2fafed679555d95b79dd6b211eb4a890.jpg

An unknown country singer in a UM bro tank. Sounds about right for an opening act....

I don't know much about Kip Moore. Got to give him props though, someone gave him good advise how to market Montana.

A song Montanan's can relate to. I like this guy more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgyvCan8qg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

mtgrizrule said:
I don't know much about Kip Moore. Got to give him props though, someone gave him good advise how to market Montana.

A song Montanan's can relate to. I like this guy more. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSgyvCan8qg" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Im partial to this guy [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r2Z6OufG6A&feature=player_detailpage&list=RD9r2Z6OufG6A[/youtube]

wbtfg said:
An unknown country singer in a UM bro tank. Sounds about right for an opening act....

I gotta hand it to you...that was a good one. Too many "bros" in country music these days.

wbtfg said:

Yeah, unknown, is on main cycle of every major pop country radio station in the country and has over 20 million youtube hits on one song ...fwiw, I'm not a fan of him or mainstream "country," and there are good country singers still out there, but they are certainly not "well known" by your standards. Clueless.

Alaska Griz said:
wbtfg said:

Yeah, unknown, is on main cycle of every major pop country radio station in the country and has over 20 million youtube hits on one song ...fwiw, I'm not a fan of him or mainstream "country," and there are good country singers still out there, but they are certainly not "well known" by your standards. Clueless.

This new stuff they call country is nothing more than pop music with a cowboy hat. I'm a big fan of real country music, Jennings, Cash, David Allen Coe, Kristofferson, Merle Haggard ect...
this new shit is garbage.

Hammer said:
Alaska Griz said:
wbtfg said:

This new stuff they call country is nothing more than pop music with a cowboy hat. I'm a big fan of real country music, Jennings, Cash, David Allen Coe, Kristofferson, Merle Haggard ect...

True. You gotta give some credit to Haggard being a convicted felon and being from Bakersfield, one would think the deck would have been stacked against him. Not a lot of California prison alumni making that kinda cash now.

Alaska Griz said:
wbtfg said:

So like a lesser known version of Niko & Vinz then?

Hammer said:
Alaska Griz said:
wbtfg said:

:thumb:

Hammer said:
Alaska Griz said:
wbtfg said:

Good call, good list...I'd add a couple Hanks, Williams (Sr) and Snow, Ray Price, Kitty Wells and Patsy Cline. All pretty much before my time, but great country music is timeless.

Back