• Hi Guest, want to participate in the discussions, keep track of read/unread posts and more? Create your free account and increase the benefits of your eGriz.com experience today!

Montana State @ Idaho in 2016

Brock Landers

http://idaho.scout.com/story/1426632-future-ui-schedules-have-western-flavor?s=205" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

...holy Christ, I'll actually be fervently rooting for the Bobcats for once

Brock Landers said:
http://idaho.scout.com/story/1426632-future-ui-schedules-have-western-flavor?s=205

that aint gonna happen. ever.

Not me. I keep trying to think of who the Bobcats might play that would result in my rooting for the 'Cats ... the Cowboys, maybe, but I'm not even sure of that. ;)

'68griz said:
Not me. I keep trying to think of who the Bobcats might play that would result in my rooting for the 'Cats ... the Cowboys, maybe, but I'm not even sure of that. ;)
+1. I would also root for them against Alabama just to laugh in the face of all the Bama fans if the bobkittens won. Of course for the Bob-in on the knob-cats to win, Bama would have to suit up their dance squad. Probably still wouldn't win. God they suck!

I wonder if know that UI is in BSC for all other sports if we don't see more BSC teams going to Moscow.

Which leads me to this. If the Big 5 break away it would be nice to see the Mid Major 5 allowed to go play at a "FCS" venue. However it is more my hope that the Mid Major and upper FCS all merge.

Not sure what's in this for MSU...well other than a likely win, that is. Other than that, they most likely make more money off of a home game than they would playing in the Kibbie Dome. I think EWU only got $200,000 or so to come in and give them a beat-down in 2012.

EWURanger29 said:
Not sure what's in this for MSU...well other than a likely win, that is. Other than that, they most likely make more money off of a home game than they would playing in the Kibbie Dome. I think EWU only got $200,000 or so to come in and give them a beat-down in 2012.

That's it. :lol:

AZGrizFan said:
EWURanger29 said:

That's it. :lol:

this has to be correct as we know it is not a money game.......

Brock Landers said:
http://idaho.scout.com/story/1426632-future-ui-schedules-have-western-flavor?s=205

Is it possible for both of them to lose? That would be great.

alabamagrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:
I see they're open to playing teams from Montana again. :coffee:
Only the shi**y ones.

The Griz are great at posting all time records against opponents....hmmmm; I wonder what the Griz lifetime record is against the Vandals....yeah!! That's what I thought!! :mrgreen:

Teton Cat said:
alabamagrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:
Only the shi**y ones.

The Griz are great at posting all time records against opponents....hmmmm; I wonder what the Griz lifetime record is against the Vandals....yeah!! That's what I thought!! :mrgreen:

Montana is 8-2 over the last ten games. Serious question...what's the cats record against Idaho?

snap said:
Teton Cat said:
alabamagrizzly said:
uofmman1122 said:
Only the shi**y ones.

Montana is 8-2 over the last ten games. Serious question...what's the cats record against Idaho?

Montana State is 3-7 over their last ten games.

Montana State vs Idaho: 17-24-1

MSU's last game vs Idaho 2000 : L 56-7

I love playing this game... :cool:

get'em_griz said:
snap said:
Teton Cat said:
alabamagrizzly said:
Only the shi**y ones.

I agree, it never get's old. Speaking of the beatdown in 2000, what was the cats overall record that season? serious question.

snap said:
get'em_griz said:
snap said:
Teton Cat said:

I agree, it never get's old. Speaking of the beatdown in 2000, what was the cats overall record that season? serious question.

Yeah...it is kind of fun...Griz record last four years 28-16 Cats record 37-13 :mrgreen:

Teton Cat said:
...Griz record last four years 28-16 Cats record 37-13 :mrgreen:

And what have you got to show for it?..nothing. As us-u-u-a-a-l-l.

Oh, by the way; you noticed that MSU hasn't rescheduled a game with Chadron State since 2006, now don't ya? Figures. Go Eagles. Not the EWU type, though.

Back